Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I drove down to Blackpool today for a day out, and it wasn't that good. Couldn't be bothered staying to see the illuminations.

I can't imagine going to the switches by myself to be honest! You'd need a girl with you, or a lads day out surely? I used to like the illuminations (we would go down every year as kids) but again, surely it would have been a bit rubbish on your own. Thats just me though, I don't do anything social on my lonesome!

Guest The Phoenix
I dunno what's wrong with me, i'm in such a condescending mood.

Male Menopause? :unsure:

And while I'm on, I'm feckin' raging to only be third in Bawbagagain's "Who Cares" List. How very dare he. :angry:

Still the upside is he won't be reading this post. :D

I drove down to Blackpool today for a day out, and it wasn't that good. Couldn't be bothered staying to see the illuminations.

Blackpool is 11th worst place to live in Britain.

These clothes collection, folk every day this week I've haa bag or leaflet through the letter box. :angry:

I failed my driving test <_<

Even more annoying than that's £60 wasted is the fact that I think the examiner made up the excuse for why I failed. If I had swerved into the wrong lane infront of another car, I think I would have fucking well noticed myself... :angry:

Just off to waste another 4 hours sitting around doing nothing but getting a free lunch on the NHS. And they want me up there again tomorrow too! <_<

10:05am until 13:50 doing fúck all! :angry:

Mmmmmm, but Dawn's Sweet and Sour Vegetables with brown rice. At least I'm getting some benefit from my National Insurance contributions! <_<:rolleyes:

Forfar have supposedly signed Ian Harty and Chris McGroarty on loan from Brechin <_<

The manager also revealed that he’s allowed Chris McGroarty and Ian Harty to join Forfar on a month’s loan.

“ Chris and Ian haven’t been getting regular games for us, so a loan move to Forfar should suit them both,” said Jim.

The manager also revealed that he's allowed Chris McGroarty and Ian Harty to join Forfar on a month's loan.

" Chris and Ian haven't been getting regular games for us, so a loan move to Forfar should suit them both," said Jim.

oh ffs <_<