Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some b*****d pulled out right in front of me on the way to work this morning forcing me to brake hard and working me up into such a state of apoplexy that I probably nearly had a stroke. Plus there were 2 more wasps buzzing around outside (thankfully) my bathroom window this morning again interrupting my morning dump, with we looking over my shoulder regularly to ensure that neither of the striped scumbags got in.

I went to bed at half midnight, last night, and woke up at 3 because die hard doonhamer texted me at about 3 (or I only received it at about 3) saying "I'm still up and on pnb, fucking hell", or words to that effect, the absolute fud. I couldn't get to sleep after and have been up since. I need my beauty sleep. <_<

Having said that, it's really my fault for leaving my phone on constantly.

Edited by Cynical Saintee

I went to bed at half midnight, last night, and woke up at 3 because die hard doonhamer texted me at about 3 (or I only received it at about 3) saying "I'm still up and on pnb, fucking hell", or words to that effect, the absolute fud. I couldn't get to sleep after and have been up since. I need my beauty sleep. <_<

I never turn mine off.

Though this is not really through choice, my phone is a bit broken and once it's turned off it's a massive faff about trying to get it on again.

Thanks for the advice guys, basically he'd just asked if we'd done it and I pretended I hadn't heard him so I'm in the clear I think.

Petty nag for today - party tomorrow night back home starting at 7. Bus doesn't get to glasgow til 7.40 (at the earliest), then there's the added on time of going home, eating, getting ready etc. Which means I would get to the party at about 9. I don't like missing out on the fun. :(

Thanks for the advice guys, basically he'd just asked if we'd done it and I pretended I hadn't heard him so I'm in the clear I think.

Petty nag for today - party tomorrow night back home starting at 7. Bus doesn't get to glasgow til 7.40 (at the earliest), then there's the added on time of going home, eating, getting ready etc. Which means I would get to the party at about 9. I don't like missing out on the fun. :(

If a party starts at 7 it shouldnt start getting good till about half 9 (make that midnight if its a house party)

Petty thing number 1:-

Traffic lights at pedestrain crossings ANYWHERE on the planet; you press the button then within five seconds it changes from the red man to the green man, the traffic has stopped and you walk across no problem. Traffic lights at pedestrian crossings in Aberdeen; you press the button then FIFTEEN FÚCKING MILLENIA LATER it starts getting into motion. What the hell is that all about?! Why the bloody epic delay?!?! You see a bus coming away up the hill and try to cross to the other side of the road to the bus stop and by the time you manage it takes so long you miss the fúcker coming back the way! :angry:

Petty thing number 2:-

Aberdeen cyclists. Ahem.

GET OFF THE FÚCKING PAVEMENT AND ON THE FÚCKING ROAD WHERE YOU'RE FÚCKING SUPPOSED TO FÚCKING BE, YOU FÚCKING IDIOTIC, BRAINLESS, DANGER-TO-THEPUBLIC FÚCKING FÚCKERS!!!! :angry: :angry:

If a party starts at 7 it shouldnt start getting good till about half 9 (make that midnight if its a house party)

That is a good point. However I'm leaving this party before 12 so I can go to another one (I'm so popular), to see a different group of people I've not seen in weeks. So I'd like to be at the first one for as long as possible, before cheekily bailing out. But I'm looking forward to both anyways. :)

Plus there were 2 more wasps buzzing around outside (thankfully) my bathroom window this morning again interrupting my morning dump, with we looking over my shoulder regularly to ensure that neither of the striped scumbags got in.

Your morning jobby seems like an episode of 24. A really, really scary episode with terrorist wasps. :(

Guest The Phoenix
Plus there were 2 more wasps buzzing around outside (thankfully) my bathroom window this morning again interrupting my morning dump, with we looking over my shoulder regularly to ensure that neither of the striped scumbags got in.

It's either your unhealthy diet...

In the latter part of summer and early part of autumn, wasps prefer sweet foods, and they also become more aggressive. Hence, sweet food sources draw wasps

or you're gay...

Floral patterns and bright colours attract wasps in the hunt for nectar. Also, avoid using perfumes, since sweet smells attract wasps, especially in the latter part of summer.

or both. ;)

3 o'clock sounds about right :P I always put my phone on silent when I'm sleeping, this usuallu pays off on a thursday when i get the inevitible drunken phone calls.

:lol:

Once you have done that you will have done more 'official' journalism than I have on my Journalism course. ;)

:)

also our year are in trouble with our bosses. Our college tutor may have jacked in his job yesterday after throwing his toys out of the pram and walking out on us. Dont think our manager will be best pleased when he hear's about this. :unsure:

Any journalism places left sked? may need to look at another career direction...

Mr. Scruff's playing The Arches, again.

Damn age restrictions. :(

I won in his competition earlier in the year, and I won a t-shirt, tea bags, a mug and a signed CD. I also won backstage tickets to his gig, but I was unable to go.

Your morning jobby seems like an episode of 24. A really, really scary episode with terrorist wasps. :(

It is getting really freaky and I am somewhat scared now in the morning when I go to the bog. it has totally spoiled what used to be a very enjoyable part of my day.