Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I usually enjoy it but it's first years I ma refereeing the morn and they are a bunch of wee p***ks :angry:

Funnily enough I had First years on Tuesday. They weren't too bad, despite me denying one of the them a penalty with 5 minutes left (the guy got halfed but the ball was won) and they ended up losing 2-1. :lol:

Some no bad wee players too.

Funnily enough I had First years on Tuesday. They weren't too bad, despite me denying one of the them a penalty with 5 minutes left (the guy got halfed but the ball was won) and they ended up losing 2-1. :lol:

Some no bad wee players too.

I'm not that experienced so bottling the big decisions is my main attribute. :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
I'm sure you are the exception.

It's not that I hate referee's, well, I do hate referee's, but only for the time they are refereeing. It doesn't help that I'm a horrible, complaining, yappy, dirty b*****d when I play football, but referee's always seem to take exception to the fact that I volley people off the ball, or trip defenders up when they're running back to goal.

Who do you play for ya yappy dirty b*****d? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
I'm currently between teams (looking at going Junior/Amatuer) however I have featured regularly for P&B Club de Football recently.

Back in the day I played for Syngenta Juveniles.

Explains why I've not noted you in my little black book.

I mostly do U/19s on a Saturday and Scottish Welfare on a Sunday.

My wee mum is not keeping so well.She has Angina and my dad had to call the medics out last night. I will dive up to see her today.At least she did not have to go to hospital so i hope she is on the mend....Hellish when your parents get old..

My mates do that all the time. <_<

That's because they don't like you.

My wee mum is not keeping so well.She has Angina and my dad had to call the medics out last night. I will dive up to see her today.At least she did not have to go to hospital so i hope she is on the mend....Hellish when your parents get old..

Really sorry to hear that, Capy.

My step-dad has diabetes amongst a host of other illnesses, my mum has fibromyalgia (a rare, whole of body arthritis type condition) and my step-mum has had breast cancer but is, thankfully, in remission at the minute. Had a scary moment 2 years ago when my dad was working in Ghana when he and all his workmates came down with a tropical disease that they thought was Malaria but which, thankfully, passed.

I couldn't bear to lose any of them and it's terrifying to see them age as you hold them on a pedestal when you're a child but then discover that they're mortals s you get older.

There's a girl that i like but i don't want to try and make a move on her so to speak because, im friends with her and her brother and the fact that she's 14 and i don't want to be called a perv or whatever <_<

There's a girl that i like but i don't want to try and make a move on her so to speak because, im friends with her and her brother and the fact that she's 14 and i don't want to be called a perv or whatever <_<

What age are you, likes?

If you're 15 or 16 there's not much wrong with it.

If you're 33 then it's a different matter.

That's very old for a farm animal. At least 'she' won't be sluaghtered for meat. Get in there son!