Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of my teachers once told me that I was a waste of space. It was Cooking and I hated it and normally spent the whole hour winding her up with talk of whipping and cream and stuff like that.

I also had a teacher throw me out of her class every period for months on end. She gave me a textbook to write out from front to back and on the last day of term before the Easter break, she made me report to her after last period and spent the next 30 minutes ripping up each and every sheet of paper I had spent all those months writing.

What a cow she was. Still, it taught me a lesson, don't be a smart arse!

Oh, and I would give almost anything to get to go back to school. I hated it then but I miss it so much. My girlfriend's son was telling me recently that he didn't enjoy school and I was telling him about how older people would bleat on at me about how great school was and it was the best days of their lives. I was trying to inform him that they are telling the truth! He is a very clever lad though, he won't be stupid as I was!

One of my teachers once told me that I was a waste of space.

My Higher P.E teacher called me this, in front of my mum at parents night, for missing a few of his classes. My mum went mental and complained.

This is the same teacher who once called a girl a fat whale during a swimming lesson and also hit a pupil.

What a w****r.

My Higher P.E teacher called me this, in front of my mum at parents night, for missing a few of his classes. My mum went mental and complained.

This is the same teacher who once called a girl a fat whale during a swimming lesson and also hit a pupil.

What a w****r.

:lol:

What a w****r.

On a similar note, my uncle (long deceased) once called my sister (who was around 11 at the time) fat in front of all my family, at Christmas lunch. Oh how we laughed. :lol:

My Home Economics teacher burnt my finger once. It was fuckin agony.

We where cooking some sauce or something, and I was pouring it into a container, and for some reason she decided to grab the pot of me, and my finger touched the bottom of the pan. Oh how I screamed.

Anyway, my PTTGOYN is my feet are freezing.

Changed days. These days it's all confidence tutors this and non-competitive sports days that. During my schooling we were ritually insulted at assembly then molested at PE. Then in maths you would recite times tables for 4 and a half hours solid and you wouldn't even be allowed to sit down. Kids these days have it far too easy.

My brother is still staying with me, anyway he's going out tonight. I was hoping that he was going to be staying at a friends house but he's not. Means I need to get up at whatever time he comes back at to let him into my flat!

I hate interrupted sleep.

Make him sleep outside.

One of my teachers once told me that I was a waste of space. It was Cooking and I hated it and normally spent the whole hour winding her up with talk of whipping and cream and stuff like that.

I also had a teacher throw me out of her class every period for months on end. She gave me a textbook to write out from front to back and on the last day of term before the Easter break, she made me report to her after last period and spent the next 30 minutes ripping up each and every sheet of paper I had spent all those months writing.

What a cow she was. Still, it taught me a lesson, don't be a smart arse!

Oh, and I would give almost anything to get to go back to school. I hated it then but I miss it so much. My girlfriend's son was telling me recently that he didn't enjoy school and I was telling him about how older people would bleat on at me about how great school was and it was the best days of their lives. I was trying to inform him that they are telling the truth! He is a very clever lad though, he won't be stupid as I was!

My standard grade home economics teacher got back at me and my mate for carrying on throughout the two tears of her class by refusing to let us sit the credit exam despite the fact that we were top of the class by a large margin. At the time i wanted to be a chef which is why I picked that course so to say I wasn't pleased is an understatement, but I didn't appeal and just took the standard exam which I passed with flying colours. To this day my exam results state that I got a run-of-the-mill standard grade 3 when it should've been a 1 but for my own cockiness

:huh:

If you were huh-ing at my use of the word "mom" then it was because I like using it better than mum, I always have.

If you were huh-ing at why I said "mom" is because (as I said before) it depends on your parents earning.

People with stupid things on the backs of football tops.

E.g. i seen a guy coming out of reid kerr with a rangers top saying :

'Mad Wae It

DotCom'

Bawbag.

He goes to Reid Kerr. And is a Rangers fan. He probably doesn't know what day it is. I'm not taking a swipe at Reid Kerr but I found a lot of old firm "fans" like that there last year.

I'd never, ever go back. I genuinely believe if they paid me a few hundred grand a week to go back, I wouldn't.

Nah, you would. :P

If you were huh-ing at my use of the word "mom" then it was because I like using it better than mum, I always have.

If you were huh-ing at why I said "mom" is because (as I said before) it depends on your parents earning.

I was just querying the use of the American spelling. All to often these days the youngsters use Americanisms because they want to be like Seth Rogan, Adam Sandler and all these guys in shite Yank "comedies".

So, I phoned my mate earlier asking if he fancied a little drinking session at mine tonight. He said he was in the studio with his band from 6 until 9, and he was supposed to be meeting a lassie after that, but it looks like she's meeting her pal now, so he'd let me know.

He phoned me 10 minutes ago (I don't actually know why), and told me he's in the pub with none of the people mentioned above.

I'm not bothered that he's not here, I've had a very productive night. It's just the fact that he said he'd let me know what's happening, then doesn't bother, then phones late on and mentions he's in the pub with two other people he had made no plans with.

It's just bad manners.

So, I phoned my mate earlier asking if he fancied a little drinking session at mine tonight. He said he was in the studio with his band from 6 until 9, and he was supposed to be meeting a lassie after that, but it looks like she's meeting her pal now, so he'd let me know.

He phoned me 10 minutes ago (I don't actually know why), and told me he's in the pub with none of the people mentioned above.

I'm not bothered that he's not here, I've had a very productive night. It's just the fact that he said he'd let me know what's happening, then doesn't bother, then phones late on and mentions he's in the pub with two other people he had made no plans with.

It's just bad manners.

Indeed, and you can't say nothing to him because it would come across as jealousy, when that isn't the case.

It's just bad manners.

My mates do that all the time. <_<

It's just bad manners.

Is your mate Buster Bloodvessel?