Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I like to see Rangers and Celtic do well in Europe because a fair few Scotland internationals play with both teams and it benefits the national team if they get more exposure to top level European competition.

Agreed. It would be nice if Aberdeen or Hearts could go on a wee run in Europe too though, as that would give Scottish youngsters a much needed experience of a higher level of football and so they would be ready for the next stage much quicker (eg. CL or WC qualifiers).

Aberdeen's run into the last 32 of the UEFA Cup a couple of years ago was fantastic; I still remember that 4-0 thumping of Copenhagen! :lol:

I'm sure the fans of teams such as Motherwell and Falkirk disagree as they would have enjoyed their European adventure as it happens so rarely for them...
Falkirk got in because they got to the Cup final. Good one.
Motherwell got in through the Fair Play league too - nothing to do with our coefficient.

PWN3D.

Turns out im not allowed to stay at my gf's house with her while her family on holiday

Barely see her as it is so was looking forward to gettin some time with her :(

Surely if they are away, then they can't really stop you.

Most likely not, but knowing my missus, she will be all aprehensive about it

And they always have various neighbours and friends checking in to see how she doing

Once i home from work, im straight o the phone and seeing if i can talk her round

Just somewhat annoying

Most likely not, but knowing my missus, she will be all aprehensive about it

And they always have various neighbours and friends checking in to see how she doing

Once i home from work, im straight o the phone and seeing if i can talk her round

Just somewhat annoying

How old is she? Are you really Roman Polanski?