Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Would the neds near Scotstoun Stadium playing excruciatingly loud music in their shitty exhaust adapted cars please f**k off to the South side and give me peace?

It's called the Showgies. Doesn't matter if they upgrade it to a 60,000 all seater athletics stadium- it's still the Showgies.I assume you're on Southbrae Drive somewhere then? Didn't think you got neds there

It's called the Showgies. Doesn't matter if they upgrade it to a 60,000 all seater athletics stadium- it's still the Showgies.I assume you're on Southbrae Drive somewhere then? Didn't think you got neds there

I can't tell exactly where the noise is coming from, but there's a persistent thudding noise that I can definitely hear. It's quieter now but I think it's maybe coming from the Anniesland direction.

As an aside, last week, "the Showgies" were testing their PA system first thing in the morning (I think the test was the Strathclyde Police Safety announcement). As my disrupted sleep can confirm, it fucking works.

Edited by Exuberant

On the off chance I did bang her, you can be assured they'd be posted on the nightshift before you could say 'shit, that's never happened before'.

That would actually be quite funny.

I'd be laughing, crying, and masturbating, all at the same time.

Edited by Fuctifano