Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I wanked a lot during my first year of uni too. It's hard to fill in time.

:lol:

My petty nag is that I've a tutorial to do and can't be arsed, such are the joys of taxation law. I really should just get it done now, or I'll have to do it tomorrow after the lecture.

The strap of the gloves give a wee bit of wrist protection, provided they're decent gloves.

As long as it's a clean break, get using your hand as quickly as possible, even if it's just simple stuff like carrying a light bag of shopping every now and then. Don't overdo it, obviously, but using it as quickly as possible help the healing process immensely.

edit: PTTGOYN - the whole way masterchef has become like the apprentice with roux jr as sur alan. they even have a margaret character now.... :angry:

It's because it's the professional one. They did the same last year IIRC.

It doesn't bother me. I do however find it quite funny how bad some of them are. Like hell I'd pay for anything you prepared if that's the best you can do :rolleyes:

The strap of the gloves give a wee bit of wrist protection, provided they're decent gloves.

As long as it's a clean break, get using your hand as quickly as possible, even if it's just simple stuff like carrying a light bag of shopping every now and then. Don't overdo it, obviously, but using it as quickly as possible help the healing process immensely.

They never said if it was a clean break but they did say it looked as though it hadn't broken at a "bad angle" if that's a good thing! I just had to ask a neighbour to open a paracetamol bottle because it was one of those push down tops!

This could take some getting used to!

It's because it's the professional one. They did the same last year IIRC.

It doesn't bother me. I do however find it quite funny how bad some of them are. Like hell I'd pay for anything you prepared if that's the best you can do :rolleyes:

ach I know why its done, it just bugs me that they use this third judge for one segment and then discard her for the other two rounds. if they'rs going to do it apprentice styley then she should be about for most of the tasks with greg doing his nick and micky coming in right at the end to go your fired.

some of the food has been I agree shockingly poor -potato and orange I mean WTF?

They never said if it was a clean break but they did say it looked as though it hadn't broken at a "bad angle" if that's a good thing! I just had to ask a neighbor to open a paracetamol bottle because it was one of those push down tops!

This could take some getting used to!

nice little female?