Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

no buzz Im afraid! Theyre horrid, if you keep them on when you fall asleep you get awful nightmares. You might want to get some alcohol handwash stuff as well as the stickiness has a tendancy to stay on when you take them off and its a b*****d to shift...

My head feels a wee bit strange but other than that I'm doing great so far. Haven't even considered a cigarette yet today. I have my class tonight so it will be interesting to see how the other folk are getting on. A few opted for the pill that was linked to suicides so I decided on the patches. I was going to go for the little fake cigarette thing that you suck on, but decided I didn't want to look like a faggot.

:lol: The wee scamp

And you wonder why people think of you as a creepy old man? Jesus Kilt, get a fucking grip of yourself.

My head feels a wee bit strange but other than that I'm doing great so far. Haven't even considered a cigarette yet today. I have my class tonight so it will be interesting to see how the other folk are getting on. A few opted for the pill that was linked to suicides so I decided on the patches. I was going to go for the little fake cigarette thing that you suck on, but decided I didn't want to look like a faggot.

If you stick at the patches they will work, I still have the odd fag when ive been drinking but other than that the thought of smoking gives me the boak now.

If you stick at the patches they will work, I still have the odd fag when ive been drinking but other than that the thought of smoking gives me the boak now.

It's my 21st next weekend and instead of a massive night out, I'm having a night in. I'll enjoy it all the better though, honest...

Don't think I should drink in excess for a few weeks, just in case I slip up.

Been coughing my guts up for the best part of a week which has, in turn, been affecting my throat. Finally got to the doctors this morning who just prescribed some anti-biotics and told me to 'rest up' for a few days. <_<

Still, I suppose it throws up its own RTBC in that I get to do what I want over the next few days instead of being at work.

Edited by The Naitch

Been coughing my guts up for the best part of a week which has, in turn, been affecting my throat. Finally got to the doctors this morning who just prescribed some anti-biotics and told me to 'rest up' for a few days. <_<

Still, I suppose it throws up its own RTBC in that I get to do what I want over the next few days instead of being at work.

That sounds like what I've got. I had to phone in sick for work today!

No, I'm not being a woofter, I work in a kitchen and it's unhygienic.

I hate fire alarms. I feel it's all I'm going to moan about for the next year!

Someone in our block set it off at half 7 this morning! Supposedly they were cooking pizza, arghh! That's it been set off 4 times in 4 days. Granted one was our flat but at least we did it at a sensible time.

I hate fire alarms. I feel it's all I'm going to moan about for the next year!

Someone in our block set it off at half 7 this morning! Supposedly they were cooking pizza, arghh! That's it been set off 4 times in 4 days. Granted one was our flat but at least we did it at a sensible time.

A mate of mine came in from the dancing 2 weeks ago, put a pizza on then promptly fell asleep for 3 hours, he only woke up because he was choking from the smoke!

You can still see its charred remains in the car park out the front of his block of flats.