Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I went to Primark to get new trousers for school. They only do trousers upto a 33 inch leg. Very helpful.

Go to Slaters then.

My PTTGOYN is Simon Bird's stand-up at the GUU being packed an hour before, with me joining the "queue" over an hour before, only to be told it was full.

Been smoking some crack down St. Judes again?

Yeah, da shit be bangin', innit? :D

Nah, I've no idea where it's come from, we've had glorious weather down there - there was not a single cloud in the sky for 5 whole days. Charlie seems to have caught it as well, poor lamb. He's a bit off his milk, but I think that's because he can't actually drink it and breathe at the same time.

Yeah, da shit be bangin', innit? :D

Nah, I've no idea where it's come from, we've had glorious weather down there - there was not a single cloud in the sky for 5 whole days. Charlie seems to have caught it as well, poor lamb. He's a bit off his milk, but I think that's because he can't actually drink it and breathe at the same time.

Lucky you. We're having really crap weather at the moment- blazing sunshine one minute, torrential downpours the next. My maw was saying it's getting a bit chilly in Weston. Guess that's the breeze off the Severn.

Lucky you. We're having really crap weather at the moment- blazing sunshine one minute, torrential downpours the next. My maw was saying it's getting a bit chilly in Weston. Guess that's the breeze off the Severn.

Today got really quite cold, there was quite a wind picking up when we got to Bristol Airport this afternoon.

Have you seen Bristol City Centre recently? It's totally unrecognisable! :huh:

Those fucking cunting fucks Juventus let me down on my 7 team accumulator tonight. Couldn't even hold off Bordeux at home.

What a team of useless fucking arseholes.

Given that Bordeaux haven't lost a game since like, March, it's hardly a massive surprise, is it?

Didn't want to come back here. Hate stupid Glasgow. :(

I come out in a bit of a cold sweat when I remember the 5 years I spent living there, not a great fan of the city at all for living purposes.

Much happier where I am now though if anyone is interested.

Which no-one is.

Oh well.

Today got really quite cold, there was quite a wind picking up when we got to Bristol Airport this afternoon.

Have you seen Bristol City Centre recently? It's totally unrecognisable! :huh:

Nope, haven't been back to the UK since Xmas '07. When I left they were just demolishing the Bond St/Newfoundland St side of Broadmead, opposite Portland & Brunswick Sqs. About time too, that whole bit was disgusting.

I looked at some photos on the 'net though, certainly an ambitious looking project. I wonder how many stores are going to fail in the next few months...

Nope, haven't been back to the UK since Xmas '07. When I left they were just demolishing the Bond St/Newfoundland St side of Broadmead, opposite Portland & Brunswick Sqs. About time too, that whole bit was disgusting.

I looked at some photos on the 'net though, certainly an ambitious looking project. I wonder how many stores are going to fail in the next few months...

Loads, would be the answer you are looking for. Cabot Circus is now open for business and is actually really good (played minature golf in there, on one of the two courses they have now), but the surrounding area with so many closed down shops is really quite grim. Remember how good The Galleries was when it opened? Well now there's almost half the shops on the ground floor closes down and it just looks so dated. We didn't even venture upstairs, partly because the moved the lifts and we couldn't find them but also because it was just shit. They've also renamed it to "The Mall, Bristol". As opposed to "The Mall, Cribbs Causeway", I assume.

Loads, would be the answer you are looking for. Cabot Circus is now open for business and is actually really good (played minature golf in there, on one of the two courses they have now), but the surrounding area with so many closed down shops is really quite grim. Remember how good The Galleries was when it opened? Well now there's almost half the shops on the ground floor closes down and it just looks so dated. We didn't even venture upstairs, partly because the moved the lifts and we couldn't find them but also because it was just shit. They've also renamed it to "The Mall, Bristol". As opposed to "The Mall, Cribbs Causeway", I assume.

I was still living in Aberdeen when The Galleries opened. The Mall at Cribbs certainly destroyed most of the trade it had. I quite liked it for a while.

It was most definitely called The Mall Bristol before I moved, as one day I went to meet my friend Alec at The Mall (Cribbs) but he'd gone to The Mall (Bristol). He's the sort of guy that would refuse to call it The Galleries or Broadmead as they'd 'officially' changed the name.

Next stop, flatted the rest of North Central Bristol and Ashley Ward in general.

Next stop, flatted the rest of North Central Bristol and Ashley Ward in general.

Don't worry, they're onto it! It seems that those buildings on Stokes Croft aren't listed anymore. Actually, some of them aren't buildings anymore and there's different buildings there than there used to be.

Actually, just don't go there ever again, you won't recognise it.