Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You don't need to read it, it's ridiculously easy to bullshit through a school class by checking the blurb and the last chapter. It's hardly Newsnight Review.

My English teacher has read almost every book that my class is doing. :huh:

What, did you do it on The Very Hungry Caterpillar or something?

I failed mine last year too, but I gave up on the book a few chapters in.

Good for them. It is a NAB at the end of the day, and as such the teacher has an even more vested interest in fixing it so that you pass.

My mates teacher did that for him last year, I wasn't amused. <_<

I'll read a chapter or two today, write some notes summarising what I've read, and hope for the best.

FWIW I'm currently coasting through my personal study. Read it about three times and have done my notes on it. Just need to do my paragraph plan for Tuesday then start to write the fucker.

Are you writing yours soon? We've been told we're doing it some time in November...

My mates teacher did that for him last year, I wasn't amused. <_<

Same, mines ended up getting an A in the exam too, whilst i had to do Standard Grade <_<

Middle of October I think. Can't remember the exact date but it's around about then.

Oh, that's bad.

I think my teacher said we're trying to do ours for January-ish, and read the book and that now to get it out of the way - I'm probably wrong, however.

Spent my afternoon driving round Glasgow Airport like a right c**t because I took a right turn instead of carrying on into the drop off point. My frustrations were worsened by an Asian taxi driver doing two miles an hour round and round the car park (not ideal when your trying to keep the fee to a minimum) til I managed to juke him at the exit. I then reached the barrier where the machine asked for £1.50 then wouldn't accept my card therefore I had to drive back into the fucking circuit of frustration and pay. They CCTV folk must have thought I was a right suspicious c**t, wreckless driving and then charging through the stairwells like a madman.

No, I told them a fascist arsehole would be there and my mates in K Division, ken, the ones with the guns, were looking out for you! GIRUY - this is Glasgow Airport - you don't fúck with us! :P

My English teacher has read almost every book that my class is doing. :huh:

I failed mine last year too, but I gave up on the book a few chapters in.

What books are you supposed to be studying? Give me a list, I'll do some research in my library and point you in the right direction! ;) PM me buddy, if you think I can help. :) I know fúck loads BTW! ;)

No, I told them a fascist arsehole would be there and my mates in K Division, ken, the ones with the guns, were looking out for you! GIRUY - this is Glasgow Airport - you don't fúck with us! :P

You really really are a dick. Grow up and stop fighting with the young uns.

My supervisor. Gah! I've been frantically working on this stuff, I've got a system that doesn't quite work, and a presentation to give in Madrid on Wednesday. I'm leaving here at 4am Tuesday morning, and so its all a bit hectic. So I got an email off him...

Can you urgently send me a copy of your presentation to rework? I'm giving a presentation in China and need some slides tomorrow. I really need those slides. As my supervisors skivvy, it seems to be my job to do this.

But no. I fucking well can't. I haven't written the b*****ding presentation yet, because my results don't mother fucking fucking work yet! :angry:

Its going to be a long night. :(

You really really are a dick. Grow up and stop fighting with the young uns.

Have you been on the Buckie the night? Only asking. ;)

PS If you noticed, I'd actually offered some help to one of the 'young uns' - being a literary genius as I am. Pull the reins in ya daftie! :P

Have you been on the Buckie the night? Only asking. ;)

PS If you noticed, I'd actually offered some help to one of the 'young uns' - being a literary genius as I am. Pull the reins in ya daftie! :P

Just fuck off.

Edited by Ayrgirl

My supervisor. Gah! I've been frantically working on this stuff, I've got a system that doesn't quite work, and a presentation to give in Madrid on Wednesday. I'm leaving here at 4am Tuesday morning, and so its all a bit hectic. So I got an email off him...

Can you urgently send me a copy of your presentation to rework? I'm giving a presentation in China and need some slides tomorrow. I really need those slides. As my supervisors skivvy, it seems to be my job to do this.

But no. I fucking well can't. I haven't written the b*****ding presentation yet, because my results don't mother fucking fucking work yet! :angry:

Its going to be a long night. :(

I'm still a bit out of touch with internet etiquette, so I don't know if this is one of the questions you don't ask, but I'll ask anyway. What is it that you do? You've spoken of parts of your work before on this thread and it sounds quite interesting.

Just f**k off.

Buckfast 1 v Ayrgirl 0!

I'm still sober, honey - I suggest you get your head down, unless you have some orange juice stashed in the nurses station for tomorrow morning's hangover - I've dated nurses before, I know what they're like! ;)