Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This isn't really a nag, but I'm posting it here anyway.

Couples where the girl drives and the guy doesn't. It just seems odd to me.

It just ain't what wimmens are for!

It's fucking great, actually.

Tis like having an unpaid chaffeur who gives cuddles. What more could a bloke ask for?

Edited by wearealldoomed

It's fucking great, actually.

Tis like having an unpaid chaffeur who gives cuddles. What more could a bloke ask for?

Not to mention the attending of certain obligatory functions where driving to said functions is required, meaning one gets chaffeured and is able to imbibe alcoholic refreshments. :)

Edited by Monster

Not to mention the attending of certain obligatory functions where driving to said functions is required, meaning one gets chaffeured and is able to imbibe alcoholic refreshments. :)

Oh aye, that's fucking great that is :(

Like I said, I'm just far too nice.

I'm bloody brilliant.

I'm quite a good guy too Toma, one of those folk that will help you out however I can if you need help but if you keep that pent up anger inside, you'll end up like Jim Carreys cop from Me, Myself and Irene.

If folk take the piss out of you then they're ripe for a piss-taking themselves.

I'm quite a good guy too Toma, one of those folk that will help you out however I can if you need help but if you keep that pent up anger inside, you'll end up like Jim Carreys cop from Me, Myself and Irene.

If folk take the piss out of you then they're ripe for a piss-taking themselves.

I've never seen the film, but I can imagine what it may be like!

That's the thing, if I've never met you before I will probably make a good impression unless I'm having a really bad day, so I make friends easily. The problem is, once you get to know me you soon find out I'm a right p***k!

I'm never cheeky though, just an arsehole. :)

Like I said, I'm just far too nice.

I'm bloody brilliant.

You sound great!

I think i'm a bit too nice at times myself, and i think people realise this. I think i've got a bit of a victim's face.

When i'm in town, i swear that tramps, big issue sellers and they charity guys wi the red jackets will walk the length of Buchanan St to get to me.

So last night I fired on the Xbox 360 for the first time in a while, having just bought Saints Row 2. I was flying through the activities, having a right laugh with it and got through a fair amount. Then it crashed and I lost it all. :angry:

This week in general. Scotland got beat, and I'm working on Saturday so can't go to the Morton game. Having had so many away games, when we're finally at home I have to bloody work, so have no football to escape to and distract me from Wednesday night.