Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Folk who find ways to blame you for something they've fucked up. I wear a pair of sunglasses for an hour or so and now it's my fucking fault they've dissapeared 2 weeks later?!

Aye right then fuckwit.

Shoot the b*****d.

article-1038897-0215D15D00000578-505_468x333.jpg

Fat people in a crowded pub who just need to keep barging past you. They should be confined to seats or behind some form of rope, and get their less lardy mates to get the pints. I can't move out of your way, no-one can move out of your way you disgusting waste of chips.

You spend as much time at work on P&B as me...anyway i still have my 5% cut,no sign of getting it back yet..

hard as it is to believe though, most apprentcies faff about alot worse than i do and yet they re getting bigger increases. I know that i'm no angel, but there are worse evils out here than myself.

sorry to hear that mate, hope their excuse was better than my one.

hard as it is to believe though, most apprentcies faff about alot worse than i do and yet they re getting bigger increases. I know that i'm no angel, but there are worse evils out here than myself.

sorry to hear that mate, hope their excuse was better than my one.

I just get told there will be another review.I got some money back in July but they still took the 5% off,and again in August.

Still there is not much i can do. I like my job.And although i have threatened to go back to being a chef,i really really don't want to.

The fact the ''Mafia'' threads always are in ''general Nonsense'' and not the ''Gaming'' forum.

Grrrr............. pish game onyways.

Pish in your opinion possibly. It's one thread in a page of nonsense. Don't be so silly :rolleyes:

Pish in your opinion possibly. It's one thread in a page of nonsense. Don't be so silly :rolleyes:

not at all, everything in its place and all that jazz.

*and this is the petty thread :P

Fat people in a crowded pub who just need to keep barging past you. They should be confined to seats or behind some form of rope, and get their less lardy mates to get the pints. I can't move out of your way, no-one can move out of your way you disgusting waste of chips.

I hate ignorant people in pubs. When the pub is busy and I'm having a bit of trouble getting to the toilet, or outside for a fag, I'll always tap people on the shoulder and say "excuse me....thanks". But you get some ignorant fuckers who are walking right towards you and don't show any signs of slowing down, so you need to step back, or go to the side to let them past. I'll give the usual raised eyebrows to say "on ye go", and then the arseholes will just walk through without saying a word.

I moan about a lot of things, I know that, and I've accepted it, but the one thing that really pisses me off about people is the lack of manners. Is it so hard to say please and thank you?

I moan about a lot of things, I know that, and I've accepted it, but the one thing that really pisses me off about people is the lack of manners. Is it so hard to say please and thank you?

Totally agree. I was in town with the bairn yesterday and I stood and waited with the pram (he was crying and needing a feed) for this fat boot to pass me before I could get onto the pavement. She didn't even acknowledge that I'd waited. So I shouted after her "you're welcome!". So bloody rude. I always shout that after people who should have said thank you but didn't.

I hate ignorant people in pubs. When the pub is busy and I'm having a bit of trouble getting to the toilet, or outside for a fag, I'll always tap people on the shoulder and say "excuse me....thanks". But you get some ignorant fuckers who are walking right towards you and don't show any signs of slowing down, so you need to step back, or go to the side to let them past. I'll give the usual raised eyebrows to say "on ye go", and then the arseholes will just walk through without saying a word.

Agreed, not too hard to learn you dont stand outside a shitter or a doorway. Tossers!

Totally agree. I was in town with the bairn yesterday and I stood and waited with the pram (he was crying and needing a feed) for this fat boot to pass me before I could get onto the pavement. She didn't even acknowledge that I'd waited. So I shouted after her "you're welcome!". So bloody rude. I always shout that after people who should have said thank you but didn't.

See, I couldn't do that. Not because I'm a dirty shitebag (I'm a dirty shitebag), but even if someone is rude to me I don't like to be rude back... Sometimes I'm just too bloody nice.

Agreed, not too hard to learn you dont stand outside a shitter or a doorway. Tossers!

They didn't have a choice last night, to be fair. The pub was packed because of the game. It's not them blocking my way that annoyed me, just the ones who refused to acknowledge me, or looked at me as if I'm in the wrong for wanting to get through them.

I'd add to that.

When you deliberaately hold a door open for someone coming through after you and they completely dingy you.

This infuriates me. :angry:

I forgot about my Insurance bill and £70 got taken out of my account. I can afoord it but I am going to have to have a quiet weekend now, so it looks like you lot will get the pleasure of my company.

See, I couldn't do that. Not because I'm a dirty shitebag (I'm a dirty shitebag), but even if someone is rude to me I don't like to be rude back... Sometimes I'm just too bloody nice.

It's not being rude back though, you're just expressing your annoyance that they were being an arsehole. :)