Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Trying to get myself a ticket for the West Stand at Hampden for Saturday's game against the bus drivers. The SFA website is ripping the pish!

No west stand yins left from what I can see even thought it says that one of the blocks is avalible. Need to shell out £35 for South by the look of it.

No west stand yins left from what I can see even thought it says that one of the blocks is avalible. Need to shell out £35 for South by the look of it.

Aye, I'm considering heading up with the rest of the lads on Saturday and hoping to f**k there's some kind gentleman outside looking to flog a ticket for the West Stand. That could be as big a holocaust as sitting in the South myself.

Hadn't posted on GN for a few days - then post last night and get slagged off. :D

Real PTTGOYN is people taking the Lunch Table thread waaaaay to seriously. Maybe they need more fibre in their diets.

Back at work today after four days off with a virus. Then I'm working in the pub tonight. It's going to be a tiring one today

It has rained here for 48 hours plus without a break. There are loads of coaches waiting at the cruise terminal.I guess a liner must be on its way in.Well i hope they are ready for Scotland in September.

It is the big fireworks concert on Sun night.Could be a bit of damp squib.

Guest The Phoenix
Hadn't posted on GN for a few days - then post last night and get slagged off. :D

Real PTTGOYN is people taking the Lunch Table thread waaaaay to seriously. Maybe they need more fibre in their diets.

Away and grab a bowl of All Brain and see if that helps.

People who walk dogs like Yorkies, chihuahuas and the like (i.e. v small dogs)

Then they stare at you while you are walking along with your mutts and then pick them up when you're about 50 feet away and don't move, just keep staring as you pass them.

Nutters <_<