Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

i believe the term is i would shag a hole in my wall, or also i would shag the hole in a dolphins heed

How about "shagging a hole in a barber shop's floor" or "shagging a stab wound in a gorilla's back"? :D

A much better description would be "A Monster Pile". :D

I don't think a description of Monster's piles is really lunchtime material tbh. :huh:

edit: pttgoyn, Gordon Smith lacking the balls to do what must be done for the good of the country and thus making his own position totally untenable.

Edited by theentomologist

Your lunch was alive when the fly landed on it? What were you having and how big was the fly?

It was some quiche,mind it was short dated so maybe the fly did me a favour. I think the flies are bigger these days..Obese flies what ever next..

Guest The Phoenix
Your lunch was alive when the fly landed on it? What were you having and how big was the fly?

I'm tempted to suggest he was eating a pie but I wouldn't want to risk upsetting anyone.

Anyone else's facebook having a bit of a spazz?

How do you mean? The problem mine is (well, was last night anyway) having is that it is impossible to comment on other people's status's, for example. I would be allowed to type words but there would be no "share" button or anything to allow the comment to be published. Commenting on people's walls also having trouble with.

I've pulled my calf muscle. I don't think it's too serious but it's bloody painful and I have a funny limp (according to my sympathetic friends). I start work in an hour and I need to be walking around for a few hours. Hopefully they'll take pity on me. :P