Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

...we have a shower with variable temperature, so you can choose your temperature rather than bobbing in and out of fixed molten lava....

Actually, that's one point you and I agree on. I feckin hate showers, what with all that 'I'm just doing the dishes' :o 'Noooo, don't run the hot tap, I'll freeze' 'I haven't, I'm running the cold tap'....Agggghhhh, runs out of the shower with third degree scalding! :angry::(

I'm sure there was a Simpsons episode where Bart kept turning the taps in the kitchen on and off whilst Homer was having a shower resulting in the 'off-stage' Aaaaggh Ooohhh sounds from the shower unit! I'm sure Frank Booth will set me straight if I've imagined that! :rolleyes:

So you hate showers because someone is doing your dishes? Why couldnt just tell eve or frank booth or toma not to do the dishes or just ask them to join ye in the shower. That way you would enjoy your shower more.

Learn and listen old one.

Yvette - 'Evie' ;)

And if Frank Booth and Toma managed to get in the shower together, there's no way anyone else would be able to get in! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, that's one point you and I agree on. I feckin hate showers, what with all that 'I'm just doing the dishes' :o 'Noooo, don't run the hot tap, I'll freeze' 'I haven't, I'm running the cold tap'....Agggghhhh, runs out of the shower with third degree scalding! :angry::(

By Vectron, the house where I grew up used to be exactly like that! The only time my dad ever touched a dirty dish seemed to be when I was in the shower. <_<

Or just watching tv?

No, by Vectron's leaky pipe, its the golden rule of showering! If someone is in the shower, then it is a legal requirement that someone must (by pure coincidence) be operating the taps at the same time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: quite a turn of phrase :ph34r:

I'm glad it was noticed, and by Vectron, I know its not cool to say so, but I was rather pleased with how that came out. Anyway, another nag, because we've been cleaning and lifting carpets, by Vectron's unconstrained flow, the dust has played merry hell with my allergies. I swear on the name of Vectron, my nose has been blown so often that its glowing in the dark.

Still, it'll all be over soon.

No, by Vectron's leaky pipe, its the golden rule of showering! If someone is in the shower, then it is a legal requirement that someone must (by pure coincidence) be operating the taps at the same time.

Because it's so early, I read that as "by Vectron's leaky pie....". It raised a big smile. I must say this Vectron character has come on in leaps in bounds in the last few days.

Anyway, I'm up too bloody early.

Too bloody early.

Guest The Phoenix
Note to Capy: 'Must try harder'

ie. tram works, buses, rubbish bags, festival crowds, bloody tourists........etc! :rolleyes:;)

I assumed it was a coded message that he was constipated which I'd say was fair game on PTTGOYN.

The miserable buggers on P&B giving it the "we're doomed" mantra ahead of our game with Norway tonight.

Why can't we just be optimistic for a change instead of the usual dreary shite you get off these people before a Scotland game?

FFS, it's a big game. Let's get behind the team!! <_<

PS I'm waiting on someone moaning about how Scotland always build up hopes and then shatter them. I know that. I'm old enough to have experienced it on numerous occasions (Italy at Hampden two years ago was the worst ever) but I hate this pessi..., pesim..., this negativity.

The miserable buggers on P&B giving it the "we're doomed" mantra ahead of our game with Norway tonight.

Why can't we just be optimistic for a change instead of the usual dreary shite you get off these people before a Scotland game?

FFS, it's a big game. Let's get behind the team!! <_<

post-1053-1250065032_thumb.jpg

post-1053-1250065009_thumb.png

post-1053-1250064978_thumb.jpg

'MON SCOTLAND!!!!