Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why did you look at me when you said that? :D

I just can't wake up this morning. Damn fatigue! :angry:

I felt tired all day yesterday.It was quiet so the day dragged.But i need to cut the grass tonight,and trim the hedge...so i will get some exercise.

The down side is we were dog sitting last week so it will be more than just grass the blades will be slicing through.. :(

I finally fell asleep at 6am this morning, I have a cold and a stinking temprature only for my husband to wake me at half seven to tell me he was away. This then woke the baby. I'm still awake but thankfully Grampa is here to take over childcare.

Ex-wives who, despite saying they want an 'amicable separation', put every obstacle they can in your way to having a meaningful relationship with your children! :angry:

Spiteful bitch! :angry:<_<:(

You told me you got on fine with her you lying bugger!

That's right. I thought things were okay between you. What's happened, mate? If you don't mind me asking and if you choose the answer that ends in "off" then it's cool

That's right. I thought things were okay between you. What's happened, mate? If you don't mind me asking and if you choose the answer that ends in "off" then it's cool

I though things were cool as well. There certainly didn't seem to be a problem last time we met a couple of weeks ago for pool, golf and a meal with the kids. But for some reason, over the last week, she has gone all bitter towards me. After speaking to my daughter over lunch last Sunday, I don't think things are going well at her work - but that's hardly an excuse to take it out on me!

I've offered to take my kids out over the next few days, the last of their school holidays, so I'll see what happens then. Hopefully my boy will be coming to the Albion Rovers v Berwick game this Saturday so we can have another chat then.

Salutory warning to all of those P&B'ers in relationships at the moment. I hope to fúck it doesn't, but things can go tits up in relationships! :(

You know pagans, do they have a habit of screwing anybody?

A mate of mine married a girl in a pagan wedding. I was one of the ushers and they were asking I handed out some ribbon that all the guests tied a bit onto the last piece and they binded their hands with them as they were married. That sort of weird shit during the service and that....

Anway, a couple of weeks later she was found out to have gone to Sweden to shag some guy she'd met online who was led by pagan beliefs. She'd also tried it on with myself and a couple of other pals but we took it in jest then were dismayed when we found out she was more then likely serious after what happened in Sweden.