Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'd have a look at her "hills"...fnar fnar

:D HEYO!

Anyway, I know it's been on here a lot before, but people who stop dead in the middle of the street when you're behind them. Daft bitch in the town today stopped right in front of me whilst on her phone and i nearly walked up her back. Instead i look like a nutter doing a matrix-esque swerve out her way.

Tonight's moan...

TV programmes that devote ages to...

Title sequences

"Last time..."

"Next time..."

There's no need for two minutes of fancy fonts and silent clips from the first series, I know what the programme is called, and I don't care who the Assistant Producer is.

I know what happened last time, I watched it. Was it really such a shit episode that you can sum it up in a minute with brief clips?

"Next time on This Show..." are possibly the worst. Programme makers, are you really so insecure in the quality of your own show that you need to try and make me watch the next one with a few flimsy cliff hangers?

Tonight's moan...

Title sequences

"Last time..."

"Next time..."

There's no need for two minutes of fancy fonts and silent clips from the first series, I know what the programme is called, and I don't care who the Assistant Producer is.

I know what happened last time, I watched it. Was it really such a shit episode that you can sum it up in a minute with brief clips?

"Next time on This Show..." are possibly the worst. Programme makers, are you really so insecure in the quality of your own show that you need to try and make me watch the next one with a few flimsy cliff hangers?

Thank you!!

I thought I was the only one.

The wife gets mad at me for shouting at the tv when the lazy programme makers pad their episodes out with last and next times.

Not only that, but they realise how irritating it is, at least the producers of ER do, because we were watching a box set recently and there was none of that.

It really fucking melts my grated cheddar.

I absolutely fooked my ankle at training tonight. The ball got played low across the goal and i lunged in to score. At the same time, I got wiped out by 2 people and ended up with a very sore ankle and stud marks all the way up my leg. <_<

:lol:

There is no comeback to that.

I'm sure there is another perfectly innocent picture that has been altered to suit a warped mind on the internet somewhere!

Anyway, as I said earlier, I had to kill a wasp today. Now my driveway is like a fucking graveyard.

I think they are after me, because a dying wasp is struggling up the stairs on the wall.. I'm sure it's coming for me. It will be like was Thriller in here later tonight.

Tonight's moan...

Title sequences

"Last time..."

"Next time..."

That is pretty irritating, what gets me is when you're watching a film and know that there's a good song over the credits and the announcer starts rattling on about what's on next over the top of it.

Similarly when you watch something and want to find out who played a character but the credits are moved to a small screen in the corner while they advertise an upcoming show.

I think they are after me, because a dying wasp is struggling up the stairs on the wall.. I'm sure it's coming for me. It will be like was Thriller in here later tonight.

By Vectron, I know just what you mean! After todays heroic wasp rescue, my window got swamped with very large wasps being very aggressive. Because my window has to stay open for me to live, by Vectron's street mime, it was only a matter of time before they started to explore. The spider constructed a massive, massive web this afternoon, but it wasn't enough.

As the wasps started to enter my room, I did the only manly thing, and left work early. By Vectron, I'm not paid for risking my life!

By Vectron, I know just what you mean! After todays heroic wasp rescue, my window got swamped with very large wasps being very aggressive. Because my window has to stay open for me to live, by Vectron's street mime, it was only a matter of time before they started to explore. The spider constructed a massive, massive web this afternoon, but it wasn't enough.

As the wasps started to enter my room, I did the only manly thing, and left work early. By Vectron, I'm not paid for risking my life!

Is this not getting a bit tiresome, by Vectron?

I don't really get why you create these "characters". You seem decent when you're posting normally, but then you spend certain months talking in the third person or doing this Vectron stuff. Seems like too much hard work for my liking.

Username changes. I don't know who the f**k anycunt is anymore.

Agree,it takes time to start going into profiles and try to work out who is who..Once Capybara always Capybara..till the end..

Apart from that i am fine..

Agree,it takes time to start going into profiles and try to work out who is who..Once Capybara always Capybara..till the end..

Apart from that i am fine..

Why did you look at me when you said that? :D

I just can't wake up this morning. Damn fatigue! :angry: