Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Oh for fucks sake, don't tell me he has gotten to you as well?

:lol:

A 2" candle is hardly going to set the world alight.

Pagan Witches? - Pile of Pish.

every time I say something to the missu, she says 'shush'.

Something to do with the last series of ER starting....

Every time something interesting happens, point to whichever character is on-screen at the time and say "He/she dies in the end". Pisses people off no end, especially as the first time, they have no idea if you're lying or not.

Every time something interesting happens, point to whichever character is on-screen at the time and say "He/she dies in the end". Pisses people off no end, especially as the first time, they have no idea if you're lying or not.

She says that Dr Pratt :huh: has just died.

I've to buy some sort of scrubs for the last episode. :P

She says that Dr Pratt :huh: has just died.

I've to buy some sort of scrubs for the last episode. :P

I've never once seen ER, so I have no idea who Dr Pratt is. I'm not going to ask why you need scrubs, I'm just going to assume that it's some kinky love game that you have. Thanks for that mental image. :(

Guest The Phoenix

I'm with Lyn-Marie on ER.

Never seen an episode.

This avoidance also extends to Holby City, Casualty and any other medical drama with the obvious exception of M*A*S*H which was the true dog's gonads.

ER is the mutts nuts.

Just bought Season 3 for £8.99 including free delivery. B)

I tried to endure ER a few years ago, but just couldn't get into it. Like Casualty, Holby City, Grey's Anatomy etc, if you've seen one medical drama, you've seen them all

I'm just going to assume that it's some kinky love game that you have. Thanks for that mental image. :(

post-11253-1249900554_thumb.jpg

Take a good look, take a really good mental picture, you know you want to...........

Guest The Phoenix
:o:(

A Pagan is a person who believes that everything has a soul or spirit. This is called Animism, and all Pagan religions share this belief in common. Rivers, animals, rocks, trees, land are all filled with there own unique spirits for people who are Pagans.

5180d1194313615-trying-figure-out-what-popular-bumper-sticker-logo-means-equality_hrc.gif

Pile of Pish.

A Pagan is a person who believes that everything has a soul or spirit. This is called Animism, and all Pagan religions share this belief in common. Rivers, animals, rocks, trees, land are all filled with there own unique spirits for people who are Pagans.

I know that! :rolleyes:

Pile of Pish.

:( Blessed Be - ya sceptical auld chunt! :P;)

So tell me about the last drunk tree you danced the night away with? :unsure:

Yesterday, top of Barshaw Park hill where me and my daughter enjoyed the panoramic views across the Glennifer Braes, Kilpatrick Hills and Ben Lomond then communed with nature in the walled garden. Very peaceful, chilled and spiritual afternoon thanks! B)

NB Anyone, just anyone, reads anything sordid into that and it's straight to Complaints Central and you'll be getting a slap! <_<

Edited by Kilt

There's a massive difference between enjoying nature and believing things have spirits. Paganism seem to be a gash rip-off of aborignial beliefs, which are equally ludicrous.

I was out hiking yesterday and it was great to have some time to myself to enjoy the scenery and the peace and quiet, but I'm not a lunatic so wouldn't try and make it out to be any more than that.