Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You probably believe that make believe numbers on the bottom of the bottle have something do do with that specific bottle's taste.

I hate that! My school had a craze that if you got a number 13 bottle on a Friday the 13th, then you were to smash ti and go home, cause the night would be a shit one for you.

I don't think I ever laughed quite so hard.

I just had a very, very strange phonecall.

"Blocked" calls, so i answer and I just put it next to my earphones so they could waste their minutes/credit listening to my banging tunes, but I headrd someone talking, so decided to mute it and speak.

Samantha is apparently outside my house right now waiting to pick me up :lol:

Buckfast is for cretins.

20/20 is for the connoisseur.

You probably believe that make believe numbers on the bottom of the bottle have something do do with that specific bottle's taste.

Oooft. You're hurting my feelings here.

20/20 is... average. Nothing more! As for the bottle number, I'm sure we've had this one out on here before.....

Who is Samantha then eh?

I think I know who it was. It sounded suspiciously like a girl who lives down the road, and her and this other girl saw me tonight, so i get the felling it might be her.

I want her to phone back so I can out her as the culprit on the phone!

AHAHAHAHA!

My mate just went to get his taxi, and on the way down the stairs I found a giant bloody spider.

Now, this wasn't a problem for me, because I'm sure this bugger has been living here for a few months, but my friend is shite scared of spiders... So it wasn't too great for him!

My mate just went to get his taxi, and on the way down the stairs I found a giant bloody spider.

Now, this wasn't a problem for me, because I'm sure this bugger has been living here for a few months, but my friend is shite scared of spiders... So it wasn't too great for him!

Dunno about you. But in my book that should be a RTBC. Maybe I'm just slightly harsh here but if that was my mate I wouldn't tire of laughing.

Dunno about you. But in my book that should be a RTBC. Maybe I'm just slightly harsh here but if that was my mate I wouldn't tire of laughing.

I'm just a caring, loving kind of guy.

I must ask though.. What's the script with the boy in your sig? I've noticed a few people have it.

I'm just a caring, loving kind of guy.

I must ask though.. What's the script with the boy in your sig? I've noticed a few people have it.

county-mad asked me to do it on MSN. It's Caley Thistle sub keeper Kyle Allison, a massive Ross County fan. Apparently he was partying the night they got relegated to division one. :lol: What a guy.

Guest The Phoenix
I do not have a hangover and it is Monday..how can this be ?

You really should have made this a multiple choice question but my wild stab in the dark is that you didn't drink to the same excess, over the weekend, as you normally do.

How's the motor?

I do not have a hangover and it is Monday..how can this be ?

Because you got your weekend wrong! :rolleyes:

You really should have made this a multiple choice question but my wild stab in the dark is that you didn't drink to the same excess, over the weekend, as you normally do.

How's the motor?

:lol:

Has he crashed it yet?!

How's the motor?

Correct, and fine thanks,once the garage had got my code for the radio/cd player,i need to have the radio or some music on...

Because you got your weekend wrong! :rolleyes:

:lol:

[

I dont know what was up,couldnt be bothered on Thurs driving on Fri and Sun,so that left Sat,do i feel any better for it ? Course i F***ing dont.