Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

was playing not too badly in the stableford last night. I play off an 8 handicap, although i dont play as often as i'd like to. Anyway, i wasnt hitting the ball brilliantly however my putting was doing the talking last night, and it aided me in getting to the last tee at only +5, being only +4 after 5 holes. Needless to say i did another one of my self-destructing drives miles right and into the thick bushes where you have to resign yourself to it being a lost ball as it's so impossible to find. Anyway i finished with a 79, my second in a week. I'm pleased that even though i barely felt out of third gear in those two rounds, i've shot two sub-80 rounds. Not bad for a guy that usually plays one a week/fortnight. It's that that i make some really fucking annoying mistakes and i get so pissed off with them.

That's the least of your worries fúckface - I'm on duty tomorrow! ;)

I assume you'll be greeting the relatives with the customary lederhosen and Nazi salute!? :rolleyes:

I'll be watching out for you Spewbo/NAZI!....... :ph34r:

When did you become an internet warrior?

was playing not too badly in the stableford last night. I play off an 8 handicap, although i dont play as often as i'd like to. Anyway, i wasnt hitting the ball brilliantly however my putting was doing the talking last night, and it aided me in getting to the last tee at only +5, being only +4 after 5 holes. Needless to say i did another one of my self-destructing drives miles right and into the thick bushes where you have to resign yourself to it being a lost ball as it's so impossible to find. Anyway i finished with a 79, my second in a week. I'm pleased that even though i barely felt out of third gear in those two rounds, i've shot two sub-80 rounds. Not bad for a guy that usually plays one a week/fortnight. It's that that i make some really fucking annoying mistakes and i get so pissed off with them.

That's the frustrating thing about golf,all facets of the game rarely click into place all at once.

With the help of my mate, I got my home email account set up last night. I have successfully emailed him and got a reply and my works account to make sure it's up and running. So, with an eager enthusiasm to email myself all the free music I've downloaded at work to my home account and begin some CD burning, I tried to email an album, but got...

This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again.

So I tried to email it song by song - tedious, I know, but I've nothing better to do, but I still got...

This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again.

I'm determined to crack this one way or another but don't surprised if there is a frustrated and lengthy rant towards the end of the day! <_<

And before anyone states the bleedin' obvious - no, I haven't got CD burning facilities at my work computer.

And before anyone states the bleedin' obvious - no, I haven't got CD burning facilities at my work computer.

You could zip the files first, however there's a better solution.....

Has your works PC got any USB slots? If so, then just buy a wee memory stick (you can get them cheap now), and transfer all the files on to that. Take the stick home, plug it into your own PC, and transfer the files onto your hard drive.

That would be easier than trying to email large files.

That's the frustrating thing about golf,all facets of the game rarely click into place all at once.

i dont mind if it's a rare couple of mistakes eh, its just that there happens to be more in my case. I dont think i've even had a round where everything does tbh.

You could zip the files first, however there's a better solution.....

Has your works PC got any USB slots? If so, then just buy a wee memory stick (you can get them cheap now), and transfer all the files on to that. Take the stick home, plug it into your own PC, and transfer the files onto your hard drive.

That would be easier than trying to email large files.

Yes, yes it has! :) And Dixon's is round the corner in the Departures Lounge.

One small step for man, one giant leap for Kilt! :rolleyes:

Cheer Stewarty - I'll let you know how I get on. :D

Edit: For younger viewers, when Kilt was at school we did sums on an abacus - ask your Grandparents! ;)

Edited by Kilt

With the help of my mate, I got my home email account set up last night. I have successfully emailed him and got a reply and my works account to make sure it's up and running. So, with an eager enthusiasm to email myself all the free music I've downloaded at work to my home account and begin some CD burning, I tried to email an album, but got...

So I tried to email it song by song - tedious, I know, but I've nothing better to do, but I still got...

I'm determined to crack this one way or another but don't surprised if there is a frustrated and lengthy rant towards the end of the day! <_<

Have you tried google email? Gmail Clicky.

That'll be the Thomas Cook TCX471L due at 12:55 hrs but showing as arriving early at 12:31 hrs with 244 pax coming on to Stand 33 - yes?! B)

Who told you it was arriving early ? It wasn't even in the air at 10 o'clock. :P

I have it as leaving Ibiza at 1045 and arriving at Glasgow at 1255. Unless you shift the bags pronto, I won't be up at the drop off point til well after 1300. By then you'll be shifting the bags off the Alicante or Malaga. ;)

Edited by NA51

Yes, yes it has! :) And Dixon's is round the corner in the Departures Lounge.

One small step for man, one giant leap for Kilt! :rolleyes:

Cheer Stewarty - I'll let you know how I get on. :D

Edit: For younger viewers, when Kilt was at school we did sums on an abacus - ask your Grandparents! ;)

I had a message attached to this but it seems to have disappeared into the ether! :angry::huh:

Edited by Kilt

Have you tried google email? Gmail Clicky.

No I haven't - I'll give that a shot if all else fails. Cheers honey! ;):)

Who told you it was arriving early ? It wasn't even in the air at 10 o'clock. :P

I have it as leaving Ibiza at 1045 and arriving at Glasgow at 1255. Unless you shift the bags pronto, I won't be up at the drop off point til well after 1300. By then you'll be shifting the bags off the Alicante or Malaga. ;)

We have a FIDS set (sorry, flight information display screen) in my office which is updated by ATC (sorry, Air Traffic Control) and is much more accurate than Ceefax! :P

It is now showing as Arrived @ 12:19 so the passengers should be coming through the control in about 10 minutes! And what part of "I'm NOT a baggage handler" don't you understand, knuckledragger! <_<

Goes down to see if Spewbo has the baws to say hello! :D

Alex would like to add you as a friend on Bebo

Rylie James would like to add you as a friend on Bebo.

Lizbeth Wallace would like to add you as a friend on Bebo.

Margaret Brennan would like to add you as a friend on Bebo.

Clarissa Hogan has added you as a friend on Bebo.

Madison Sheridan has added you as a friend on Bebo

Who are all these women?! :unsure: Does anyone one else get this happening? :huh:

Goes down to see if Spewbo has the baws to say hello! :D

Sadly I never got the pleasure as I wasn't in the terminal building.

I heard that on the way out on that Ibiza flight a fortnight ago some fud, walked into a glass door just before or after Passport Control. :lol: