Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not bad actually.....Anyway i am of into the city centre today to renew my bus pass,as the money for my car still has not arrived.That of course means Capy in Edinburgh city centre on public transport= pub=hing hang tomorrow..

Edit to add report on the thread 08.00 mon am..

Good luck, dude. May the Force be with you... :(

Anyway my rant is about the lack of fucking news on the red top papers today that they have to fill their pages about events that happened weeks ago.

For example:

1) Some bird claiming the guy who was baw deep in Jordan last week is into some kinky stuff. I DON'T CARE!!

2) Jordan and Peter Andre's marriage break-up. I DON'T CARE!!

3)The photo of the room where Michael Jackson died. I DON'T CARE!!! (Plus I think it's shocking that a newspaper thinks that's what I want to read. Whatever happened to some dignity in death FFS!)

4) Big Brother. Is that still on? In any case, I DON'T CARE!!

5) Kerry Katona back with the loser husband again. Once more, I DON'T AGAIN!!

I shouldn't complain, but that's what I get for reading the News of the Screws. If I bought the Sunday Times or the Smartarse on Sunday, it would take me a week to read the bloody things. <_<

Guest Dunc?
I have to disagree with you there - my hair hasn't been near a set of clippers for years. A careful scissoring of split ends in the barbers is the manly thing to do!

Manly men shouldn't know what split ends are.

I just got an email saying so and so has replied to my status on Facebook. Now, words can't even begin to describe the feeling in my gut when I noticed the email. "The fear" doesn't even come into it!

Thankfully I was just spouting harmless shite chat.

Couples in Supermarkets

I am now of the firm belief that people should only be allowed into such shops on their own.

Why do these folk have to stand and debate every single last thing they buy ?

I can just about handle the ones who insist on squeezing every single loaf before deciding which one they want, and, at an extreme push can just tolerate those who want to stick their finger in every bit of steak in the place before deciding not to bother after all.....

BUT..

When I have to wait for a full 5 minutes when someone is deciding which.........rice !!!! they want, that's just a step too far. I mean, it's rice FFS -- You know a tasteless, non perishable thing which costs about 50p a ton and has the sole purpose of stopping your actual food running off the plate - what's to debate, just pick one up and get out my fucking way will you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couples in Supermarkets

I am now of the firm belief that people should only be allowed into such shops on their own.

I can just about handle the ones who insist on squeezing every single loaf before deciding which one they want, and, at an extreme push can just tolerate those who want to stick their finger in every bit of steak in the place before deciding not to bother after all.....

BUT..

When I have to wait for a full 5 minutes when someone is deciding which.........rice !!!! they want, that's just a step too far. I mean, it's rice FFS -- You know a tasteless, non perishable thing which costs about 50p a ton and has the sole purpose of stopping your actual food running off the plate - what's to debate, just pick one up and get out my fucking way will you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your rice is tasteless you are doing it wrong.

Couples in Supermarkets

BUT..

It depends if it's pudding rice or not,then there is the long grain or short grain......*Runs* :lol::P

:o It's brilliant! I don't go for all the usual games and quizzes that other people try and make me do, but I tried Mafia Wars one night last week just to see what it was all about and I'm hooked now.

What IS it all about? I've noticed a few people at the Mafia Wars thing but it looks like just more Facebooky crap so I've ignored it. What's good about it?

I think I signed up for that, but Facebook Scrabble quickly became the priority.

Scrabulous was definitely the way to go, but it got banned. :bairn Is there a replacement feature I'm missing out on here?

What IS it all about? I've noticed a few people at the Mafia Wars thing but it looks like just more Facebooky crap so I've ignored it. What's good about it?

It's addictive Facebooky crap!

You basically have a Mafia and you go around doing jobs to earn cash, fighting with other mafias and stealing their money and robbing their properties while trying to protect yours.

It's addictive Facebooky crap!

You basically have a Mafia and you go around doing jobs to earn cash, fighting with other mafias and stealing their money and robbing their properties while trying to protect yours.

Sounds like a normal day in the Eastend of Glasgow!