Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

St.Mirren your big team now? :huh:

Yes! :D*I love Billy Mehmet! :wub:

*At least it's not one of the the OF! <_<

It's not a friggin ray gun. It opens door and stuff <_<

I didn't say it had to be a quick death.... ;) Five minutes in a locked room with a sharpened pencil and Velcro Boy, or whatever xbl's new alias is, would be sufficient for me! :)

Another day of Bus Nutters,and the Festival hasn't even started yet.

Yay! Capy's daily morning moan - I feel refreshed! :D I may get in touch with the BBC and see if we can't get 'Thought for Today' on Radio 4 replaced by a regular 'Capybara Bumps His Gums' slot! :lol:

Hugs, Capy! ;)

It was very funny and is the only funny thing I have ever heard McAulay say. Ever.

McCoist & McCauley... what was that all about? (how very Jerry Seinfeld of me)

I remember it being on TV around 98 or so, something to do with the World Cup was it not? I don't remember much, because I was 12 then, but I remember watching it because it was something to do with football. Saying that, it probably wasn't, I might have just watched it because Ally McCoist was on it and he was something to do with football!

Ahh. at that age football was all I thought about. Every minute of every day. I used to get up at shitey o'clock on a Sunday morning to watch Transworld Sport and Football Italia as well.

Not being able to get to sleep. I don't know if it's officially "insomnia" but no matter what time I go to bed, it takes me on average an hour and a half maybe even more to drop off. Could it be due to having a bit on my mind or is it something else? This has only been happening for a week or so. I am absolutely SHATTERED.

Not being able to get to sleep. I don't know if it's officially "insomnia" but no matter what time I go to bed, it takes me on average an hour and a half maybe even more to drop off. Could it be due to having a bit on my mind or is it something else? This has only been happening for a week or so. I am absolutely SHATTERED.

I've been like that for as long as I can remember. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to bed and fell asleep right away.

I find it hard to switch off when I go to bed. Like you, I just lie there thinking for ages. It's really annoying.

Yes! :D*I love Billy Mehmet! :wub:

*At least it's not one of the the OF! <_<

I didn't say it had to be a quick death.... ;) Five minutes in a locked room with a sharpened pencil and Velcro Boy, or whatever xbl's new alias is, would be sufficient for me! :)

Yay! Capy's daily morning moan - I feel refreshed! :D I may get in touch with the BBC and see if we can't get 'Thought for Today' on Radio 4 replaced by a regular 'Capybara Bumps His Gums' slot! :lol:

Hugs, Capy! ;)

Just been to the hole in the wall.It has told me to F**k Off. I am not happy.No money till midnight....

Guest Dunc?
Just been to the hole in the wall.It has told me to F**k Off. I am not happy.No money till midnight....

Sounds like it was out of order!

To all of the above...CAPY IS RAGING.I was subject to a 5% pay cut last year,and it f ing hurts.We were supposed to have it reviewed in June...They gave us some of it back but still took the deduction this month.

I fired of an e mail to HQ, and i have had a call from the MD. It was civil(ish) my main gripe is they do not tell us what is happening.How about actually communicating with your workforce for F**ks sake. End of rant...

Guest The Phoenix
Is this the first ever known knockback from a glory hole? :ph34r::lol:

You're getting confused, he was looking for a bank job.

Guest The Phoenix
Why do people feel the need to post something on here at the same time as the RTBC thread? Can people not just be happy. :)

1 Life is full of ups and downs.

2 No.