Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fair enough. That's my card marked then :lol:

Tell Adam he's a lucky man. Besides I'm spoken for ;)

Oh, he knows. B)

Er, awkward question though. Does this imply that we've met? :ph34r:

Edit: No, wait. I remember. At the fives, you couldn't talk to me because Kilt wouldn't let you get a word in! Right?

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Oh, he knows. B)

Er, awkward question though. Does this imply that we've met? :ph34r:

Briefly, at the Fives, although we didn't get round to introducing ourselves. I was standing with you at the bar with Kilt getting served and he jumped in as I about to say hello properly

Briefly, at the Fives, although we didn't get round to introducing ourselves. I was standing with you at the bar with Kilt getting served and he jumped in as I about to say hello properly

Aye, I remembered just after I posted, so edited!

Next year, I shall let you buy me a pint. :P

2 Reasons

1) I fell asleep at 6, I knew I was going to so asked my dad to wake me at 8. It is now nearly 11, this means I will not sleep until 3 tomorrow morning. I then get up at 7 totally shattered and the whole cycle will repeat itself.

2) My burps have a really horrible bacon tangy taste to them at the moment. Confident of a spew in the coming hours.

Easier this way, won't get pestered for sex :lol:
:lol::thumsup2

I remember I used to start arguments for the angry sex. Now I start them to avoid it altogether.

The two of you are dreadful! Just be grateful for being in the same house as your other halves and having the option! :(

That's what happens when you're in a long term relationship. The spontenaity (sp?) is no longer there.

It's not the term. It's the availability... and potentially the energy levels with a young baby in the house!

The two of you are dreadful! Just be grateful for being in the same house as your other halves and having the option! :(

It's not the term. It's the availability... and potentially the energy levels with a young baby in the house!

:lol:

I agree entirely!

Though there are compensations. Like not having to put up with a messy, smelly, farting bloke about the hoose. And just cos it isn't frequent, doesn't mean it isn't fun.

So my friend told me :ph34r:

Edited by McB

just cos it isn't frequent, doesn't mean it isn't fun.

So my friend told me :ph34r:

I heard that lost time should always be made up for. Maybe we know the same friend :ph34r:.

I heard that lost time should always be made up for. Maybe we know the same friend :ph34r:.

I can't think of any other explanation :ph34r:

I remember. At the fives, you couldn't talk to me because Kilt wouldn't let you get a word in! Right?

Aye, aye, that's it, blame me for everything - again! <_<

Aye, very good 'Alias Man from Smokie world' allegedly! <_<

Doctor, get your Sonic Screwdriver out and waste the c**t! ;)

It's not a friggin ray gun. It opens door and stuff <_<

our amatuer team got humped last night by the tranent 21s 4-0. It was so annoying to watch some of the lads put f**k all effort in. Fair enough it's pre-season and the may tired towards the end of the match but it was roll on subs and it wouldnt hurt to ask because it pisses me off when c***s in your team dont try.