Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wee one staying at Grandparents tonight, was no sooner in the door and other half had a gurn on so rather than a relaxing evening we're sitting in oposite rooms of the house no talking! :lol:

Wee one staying at Grandparents tonight, was no sooner in the door and other half had a gurn on so rather than a relaxing evening we're sitting in oposite rooms of the house no talking! :lol:

Deary me, what are you two playing at? Time with no wee one isn't to be wasted! Plenty of time not to talk to each other any night you're in and Ruairidh's in bed. You should be busy just now!

Went out my first run in three weeks now (holiday + injury), and by f**k my fitness has suffered. Need to up it sharpish before the GNR.

Deary me, what are you two playing at? Time with no wee one isn't to be wasted! Plenty of time not to talk to each other any night you're in and Ruairidh's in bed. You should be busy just now!

Easier this way, won't get pestered for sex :lol:

:P It was my mini-version of a lost weekend!

Perhaps I'd better stop watching St.Mirren mid-week! :(

Boo!

Yes, I think you should.

:lol::thumsup2

I remember I used to start arguments for the angry sex. Now I start them to avoid it altogether.

That's what happens when you're in a long term relationship. The spontenaity (sp?) is no longer there.

However if you're willing to try it another unsuspecting victim... :whistle

That's what happens when you're in a long term relationship. The spontenaity (sp?) is no longer there.

However if you're willing to try it another unsuspecting victim... :whistle

Are you volunteering?

Just asking really because I wanted an excuse to quote this in case you bottled it and deleted it when Adam logged on. :P

Are you volunteering?

Just asking really because I wanted an excuse to quote this in case you bottled it and deleted it when Adam logged on. :P

Fair enough. That's my card marked then :lol:

Tell Adam he's a lucky man. Besides I'm spoken for ;)