Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My footie days are over ...more,s the pity... :(

Mine too! Playing with two cracked ribs two years ago sounded the death knell of my athletic prowess. I think it was my body's way of telling me I'm an auld git and should stick to spectating from now on! :(

:o I've just lost an hour somewhere! My watch says it's 08:55 but everywhere else says it's 09:55. I got the bus as usual and thought I was on time but it now appears that, despite my watch still ticking away, an hour has just disappeared! :huh::(

That's rather spooked me! :blink:

Guest The Phoenix
:o I've just lost an hour somewhere! My watch says it's 08:55 but everywhere else says it's 09:55. I got the bus as usual and thought I was on time but it now appears that, despite my watch still ticking away, an hour has just disappeared! :huh::(

That's rather spooked me! :blink:

It's Sunday, Kilt, wtf are you doing at work? :unsure:

I was doing a search on Google for Empire biscuits to try to prove my point re: Belgium biscuits. I actually found my response to the thread on Google :) and was going to post on RTBC. But when I clicked on it it actually went into a different thread. :(

Having read the above I have just realised what a small sad life I lead. :(

Edit to add: at least I know the time of day. :P

Edited by Granny Danger

It's Sunday, Kilt, wtf are you doing at work? :unsure:

Is it?! :o That's overtime at time and a half then! :D:P

And I've just told an American off for using a mobile phone in a restricted area, so that's made me happier! :)

Don't get paid till the early hours of Fri morning,and i only have £60 left. Sober couple of nights coming up.

Later into work this morning as I was at the quacks, but it didn't stop the driver driving like a kerb crawler all the way into Glasgow.

Still, my mood was eased by the good looking Russian bird that served me in the coffee shop along from my work. I may return there tomorrow ;)

Poor quality of threads on P&B GN in the last week or so. Maybe so close to the start of the season people cannot be bothered. :(

This is supposedly you're first pre-season on this site, so what have you got to compare it to? ;):P

FWIW, this is the best pre-season I've seen on this site... :lol:

This is supposedly you're first pre-season on this site, so what have you got to compare it to? ;):P

FWIW, this is the best pre-season I've seen on this site... :lol:

I'm comparing it to the last few weeks, hence the use of the words "the last week or so". Funnily enough it has picked up today IMO.

Guest The Phoenix
Got my second knockback in as many days from colleges saying the course is full.

I knew I'd left it late as well. Fanny.

Gee Toma, first women and now colleges.

Life sure is treating you rough these days. :(