Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm currently watching the documentary; Otto: Love, Lust and Las Vegas. It is about a lad with down syndrome trying to get laid. It is unbelievably cringeworthy, but I just cannot seem to turn it off.

I'm currently watching the documentary; Otto: Love, Lust and Las Vegas. It is about a lad with down syndrome trying to get laid. It is unbelievably cringeworthy, but I just cannot seem to turn it off.

Watched that the other night. Its quite interesting whilst being very cringeworthy at the same time. I wonder if he's gotten laid yet. :(

My current thing getting on my nerves: Not being able to sleep. Its 5am for f**k sake. <_<:(

Dundonians are chunts ;)

you're talkin pish there

it's more like Forfar people laugh at Dundonians :lol:

I used to like you to ya bawbag.

The only thing Dundee is best at is under age sex and teen pregnancy,I wouldn't be so proud of myself for being a Dundonian after that. :P

Yes this is the sort of thing I have to wake up to. Disgraceful.

Edited by Granny Danger

The last thing I want to do is stick up for Dundee, seeing Granny's just posted, but it's actually a pretty good place to live. Half the family's from there/still live there, and I've loads of happy memories of the place.

Ski slopes up the road, golf courses all over the place and the best ice cream shop in the ferry.

The last thing I want to do is stick up for Dundee, seeing Granny's just posted, but it's actually a pretty good place to live. Half the family's from there/still live there, and I've loads of happy memories of the place.

Ski slopes up the road, golf courses all over the place and the best ice cream shop in the ferry.

I hated it so much I f**ked off to the other side of the world.

I was in Dundee a month or so ago, I have never seen so many grey, ugly people walking down a high street in my life. Normally you expect at least one wee piece, but there was not one Dundonian burd I could see worth grafting.

There were a lot of pushchairs being wheeled around too. No connection to the previous paragraph though.

It's a deliberate strategy. When we now someone as ugly as you is coming into town we only allow people out whose looks will make you feel at home.

Superb reply. As soon as I commented on the grim standard of Dundee's female population trolling their high street on a Wednesday afternoon, I knew your comeback would be something along the lines of me being ugly.

Top marks.

You're on his list now.

I have to Queue Monitor today to ensure that "we are meeting our customer satisfaction targets for queueing times, in accordance with the Business Plan Service Level Agreement". :rolleyes:

*Aye, you're right. It is bollocks! <_<

I hated it so much I f**ked off to the other side of the world.

Nah, moved to Fife when i was 10, but nice try.

You know, if you won $5million on the lotto, you'd complain it wasn't £6. Is yer life that shit, you have to complain about everyone and everything?

Find yer dick, take the cling film off it and play with it for a wee while, it might just make you happy.

We are in the middle of a recession, unemployment higher than it has been for decades.

Yet I have been advertising for staff and had 3 applications, all from school leavers with zero experience.

AGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But Obi-Wan, you must have patience if they are to learn the ways of the Force ;)

Guest The Phoenix
I take it you mean Kirkcaldy :rolleyes:

No, I meant Raith. :rolleyes:

It was once said on national TV following a rare Raith success (possible Bayern? :unsure: ) -

"There'll be dancing in the streets of Raith tonight".