Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I nearly started crying earlier on because I felt so rough :(

Same! :lol:

Still, "nearly" is better than "actually", like last night when I realised I'd lost Adam's phone and mine had been blocked because Adam had put the wrong PIN in, so I couldn't even use it to ring his phone. I'd had about enough by then and just went to my bed.

I nearly started crying earlier on because I felt so rough :(
Same! :lol:

Still, "nearly" is better than "actually", like last night when I realised I'd lost Adam's phone and mine had been blocked because Adam had put the wrong PIN in, so I couldn't even use it to ring his phone. I'd had about enough by then and just went to my bed.

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Amatuers! :rolleyes: Try getting abducted by an oppositoon player, dumped on a motorway and being lifted by the Polis! And that was still being (relatively) sober! :P

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Amatuers! :rolleyes: Try getting abducted by an oppositoon player, dumped on a motorway and being lifted by the Polis! And that was still being (relatively) sober! :P

You were offered a lift, you were asked where you should be dropped off and you were given a lift to nearer your home. It's hardly abduction, abandonment and arrest!

Edited by Lyn-Marie

You were offered a lift, you were asked where you should be dropped off and you were given a lift to nearer your home. It's hardly abduction, abandonment and arrest!

:huh: At least I didn't lose my phone - or anyone else's for that matter! :P;)

I am up and awake. :(

having went to sleep at 1-2 ish this is not good. I could go back to sleep now, but not sure I can guarantee being up and out for my 9.30am appointments. thus I'm in a quandary -go back to sleep and rely on my alarm to wake me -still groggy I think- or stay up now, already tired, but awake and consume some red bull. :(

its also bad because I have no idea why I woke up :(

I am up and awake. :(

having went to sleep at 1-2 ish this is not good. I could go back to sleep now, but not sure I can guarantee being up and out for my 9.30am appointments. thus I'm in a quandary -go back to sleep and rely on my alarm to wake me -still groggy I think- or stay up now, already tired, but awake and consume some red bull. :(

its also bad because I have no idea why I woke up :(

Guilt over something mate. I'd crack out a quick one and go back to bed.

I may as well kick off the morning bus rant. The driver this morning didn't know the route so instead of asking one of the passengers, he sat in a bus stop for ages, waiting for the next bus, so he could follow him.

When one of the guys offered to help him out by standing by his cab and directing him, he said in his broken English (but of course) that it wasn't allowed and he had to wait for the next one.

Then there was roadworks in Rutherglen, meaning the road leading down the cross is closed for three weeks <_<

Fucking peachy! :angry:

My favourite chinese is shut

On first read I thought that said your favourite chinese is a slut.

The thing that is getting on my nerves right now is I am getting bouts of vertigo. Damn you fucked middle ear!

The job centre being more interested in my summer jobs and time working in a newsagent than they are in my masters degree and phd <_<

What do you have a masters degree and phd in?

I may as well kick off the morning bus rant. The driver this morning didn't know the route so instead of asking one of the passengers, he sat in a bus stop for ages, waiting for the next bus, so he could follow him.

When one of the guys offered to help him out by standing by his cab and directing him, he said in his broken English (but of course) that it wasn't allowed and he had to wait for the next one.

Then there was roadworks in Rutherglen, meaning the road leading down the cross is closed for three weeks <_<

Fucking peachy! :angry:

Morning Doc.As it is Capy,s birthday Capy is in a good mood :) .Look a wee smile.I also have the day off so i am bus free.I hope to be picking up my new(2nd hand) motor soon,so i can wrap myself up in my cocoon again.

Morning Doc.As it is Capy,s birthday Capy is in a good mood :) .Look a wee smile.I also have the day off so i am bus free.I hope to be picking up my new(2nd hand) motor soon,so i can wrap myself up in my cocoon again.

Happy birthday dude, but isn't that a RTBC? Or are you depressed that you are that year older? What age are you now anyway? It's my birthday four weeks today and I've got my day off booked already.

Good luck with the new capymobile ;)

Happy birthday dude, but isn't that a RTBC? Or are you depressed that you are that year older? What age are you now anyway?

That's because he hasn't put his details on his profile!

Age Unknown Male edinburgh/stirling Birthday Unknown

We'll just have to take his word for it that it's his birthday! :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPY! :cake:thumsup2;)

Happy birthday dude, but isn't that a RTBC? Or are you depressed that you are that year older? What age are you now anyway? It's my birthday four weeks today and I've got my day off booked already.

Good luck with the new capymobile ;)

Late 40,s.I lost a tooth on Sat,it is-down hill from now on.. Cheers for the good wishes.

Actually i stopped worrying about my age after my 3oth.God i was depressed about that.I am told that i look about 10 years younger than i am so..i go with the flow.

Happy birthday bud, enjoy the blow job off yer missus later the day ;)

My wisdom tooth is really sore, and I have a scratchy feeling in the back of my throat. Am I dying? :(

Edited to add: And I smell. I keep forcing out the smelliest farts. Even the little man is turning his nose up at them. I need a hug.

Edited by Adam_Wee