Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My ex keeps on texting me and trying to speak to me on MSN. Why doesn't she get it that i'm just not interested anymore?

Maybe you should delete her from your msn,and block her from you phone.... :rolleyes: Do we really have to think for you. :P

My ex keeps on texting me and trying to speak to me on MSN. Why doesn't she get it that i'm just not interested anymore?

She probably does get it, and that's precisely why she's interested.

I think I've lost all faith in football. Normally I'd hate Saturday's without the fitbah, and there are a few options of matches I could go to, but I really cannot be arsed going.

Just shows what one shite season does to you, cheers John :angry:

I think I've lost all faith in football. Normally I'd hate Saturday's without the fitbah, and there are a few options of matches I could go to, but I really cannot be arsed going.

Just shows what one shite season does to you, cheers John :angry:

I think every Clyde relates with this. I don't even think he realises the damage he's causing, as he's such an arrogant arsehole.

Usually we have shit seasons and they end quite well, but this one is over and it's getting worse and worse. Knowing that your club might not be around next season makes you feel like absolute shite, and I'm starting to lose interest in football altogether.

My thanks goes to the Clyde board and John Brown himself.

You know what I fucking hate!? When there's been a service disruption on here, and EVERYONE logs onto the thread to say that there's been one. Fair enough if one or two do it, but everytime there's a wee disruption, there's hunders of posts all saying the same thing.

OF COURSE YOU GOT ONE ASWELL! EVERYONE DID!!

You know what I fucking hate!? When there's been a service disruption on here, and EVERYONE logs onto the thread to say that there's been one. Fair enough if one or two do it, but everytime there's a wee disruption, there's hunders of posts all saying the same thing.

OF COURSE YOU GOT ONE ASWELL! EVERYONE DID!!

Go watch the Eurovision entries, sonnyjim.