Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I filled my van up with unleaded petrol and it is a diesel :ph34r:

You are obviously a valued employee then as surely that could go down as gross negligence (even if it is so easy to do) and result in the sack?

Edited by Wug

You are obviously a valued employee then as surely that could go down as gross negligence (even if it is so easy to do) and result in the sack?

Aye, they could have employed a Albanian for about the price of the piece of paper and the envelope.

Finding out this morning that I know one of the swine flu victims from Polmont as well as his sister. In fact, it was actually through working with his sister that I know him. I hope he and his wife are both ok long term and there are no long lasting effects.

Also, having played 5's for the first time in 2 years last Thursday, I woke up on Friday with really really sore ribs. The pain has been annoying me since but nothing I can't handle until tonight when the pain became excruciating. My sister thinks I should go get it checked out, but as far as I'm concerned it's nothing more than muscular pain and being careful and taking painkillers should see it work itself out. I tend to just grin and bear pain and try doing everything I usually do though this time I really really can't see me playing football again this week or lifting anything heavy at work meaning I'm going to have to rely on older work colleagues who have bad backs to do the things I usually do :(

Managed to convince her that Hampden will be full on Saturday :lol:
I've convinced quite a few that it'll be full as well. Some people...

There's a poster campaign in there somewhere...

Want to experience the atmosphere of a Scottish Cup semi final?

Then support....

QUEEN'S PARK FC

:lol::lol:

People who wear football tops at snooker matches

Why? :huh:

Because wearing a football top as a piece of everyday clothing is perfectly acceptable, despite what people who like to sound cool say. I have recently started wearing tops I bought before the '98 WC that I found in my wardrobe recently, and many a passer by has remarked how ace they are B)