Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A bought a packet of habanero crisps today expecting something hot but not painful, but in fact five minutes after eating four of these crisps my eyes are watering and my tongue is burning. Fair play to the crisp manufacturer for making the first truly hot crisp I've had in my life but it's actually not very pleasant, so I won't be getting them again.

I can report back that these crisps are the hottest I've ever tasted. I don't think I could finish a packet of them in one go without a litre of milk handy.

I also got the cajun ones of the same make as a "warm-up", and they were about as hot as I could handle without any kind of beverage.

Frankie Boyle's stand up routine on Live At The Apollo, mainly because it wasn't funny. But that wasn't all, his act is all over the place. I don't know if it's because Frankie Boyle fans are idiots, or he's just shite.

I like to think it's a mix of the two.

I'll give you a wee example "blah blah blah I'm so controversial. Blah blah blah blah....... and then I ate it. So, Barack Obama, eh? He's black....."

WHERES THE FUCKING LINK THERE!?!?!

I like comedians to at least pretend it's all natural. Obviously it's not, but a good comedian looks as if he's standing on stage talking to no-one in particular, and you just happen to be in front of him, like a natural conversation you might have with a friend. You could be discussing the joys of masturbation, then move on to a chair breaking. "Oh, Jimmy, I was having a chug the other day and my chair broke...."

Surely if you're a comedian the first thing you would do it sit down with your routine, work it into a reasonable order, placing subjects that are even slightly related next to each other. Obviously your big finish doesn't really have to be linked up to anything, but it does help.

Mr. Boyle will be talking about something as mundane as hoovering one minute, then jump to a joke about a skidmark on a wedding dress. And that's all they are... jokes. There's no funny anecdotes, it's all just "Did you hear about.............But it's okay, it's in the bin now. What about the recession, eh?.................then you shag it."

I'm glad I got that off my chest, because It really angered me.

I get very easily annoyed late at night, I should try and do something about that.

Forgetting that Easter Monday is still a holiday here even though nearly 60% of the population is either agnostic or athiest, meaning that the majority of shops and all banks are closed. I'm completely out of cash after my pickpocketing 'experience' last week which meant I now have yet another tab to pay off at my local :angry:

Forgetting that Easter Monday is still a holiday here even though nearly 60% of the population is either agnostic or athiest, meaning that the majority of shops and all banks are closed. I'm completely out of cash after my pickpocketing 'experience' last week which meant I now have yet another tab to pay off at my local :angry:

Back at work today :(

Frank Booth tried to make me a buddy last night and St. Mirren only got a draw.....and Div sat next to me for a while and I confused him with the famous authour and kept calling him 'Chris' all the time. :ph34r: I blame my time in The Last Post! :(:rolleyes:

Im in my 40,s(late) now and im getting pains in my joints(no not those joints).My middle finger on my left hand.Is it to early for Rheumatism or Arthritis. It is bloody sore.

Im in my 40,s(late) now and im getting pains in my joints(no not those joints).My middle finger on my left hand.Is it to early for Rheumatism or Arthritis. It is bloody sore.

have you tried one of the chinese places?

fixed my back up a few years ago would recommend them to anyone,i went to the one in the shops above waverley station,cost £40 a visit (needed 3)after a couple of years going to see a private doctor

have you tried one of the chinese places?

fixed my back up a few years ago would recommend them to anyone,i went to the one in the shops above waverley station,cost £40 a visit (needed 3)after a couple of years going to see a private doctor

Have no tried anybody yet. I was rather hoping it was a strain,but it has been painful for a while now.I know that some foods can be bad,and no doubt the large quantities of red wine will not help.

I know the place you mean,there are a few in Edinburgh. A bit pricey at the mo.

I know the place you mean,there are a few in Edinburgh. A bit pricey at the mo.

If you drop in over my way there's...

Relaxation Station

A range of stress-busting acupressure massage treatments to ease away those aches. Through-the-clothes treatments, requiring no oils and no booking.

Opening Hours: 07:00 - 19:00

I'll see if I can get you a staff discount! ;)

Speaking of aches and pains, the missus managed to kick me in the little toe last night (well the whole foot got kicked but only my toe was affected) and it's still fucking sore.

Bitch.

You think that's bad. When you have to beat the butter,sugar and flour to make a cake my fingers stiffend up so much that it looked like I had dislocated all the bones in my fingers. :( I couldn't move my fingers for half an hour.