Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well yeah you do have a good point there of course but I had to be back for work as my shift started at 7, so I needed to get back to the city centre quickly ;)

And cheers mate, aye it was quite irritating, the most infuritating part was that smarmy smug looking c**t's face when I had to pay for a new one. Grrrr :angry::lol:

Last time I went to Firhill, I asked for a child as I was quite pished and fancied my chances. She asked my DoB so I said "29/3/1996" meaning I was about 12, then quickly went "Sorry 1994!" she just laughed it off and gave me a child, I was amazed.

When did the prices go up? They were a pound return few years back.

A main door flat across the street were blaring out thumping dance music as assorted schemie types converged.

In a break with tradition, the police arrived and made them clear up a broken glass on the pavement. they have since gone and more people have arrived - a strange mix of mincing gay queens and screeching 'pram-face' lassies. Shoyuld be an interestingnight.

Guest The Phoenix
The Euro rate

I change £101.62 into Euros today and only got 105 Euros <_<

Cheer up - you'd only get about £95 if you changed it back again. :lol:

Last time I went to Firhill, I asked for a child as I was quite pished and fancied my chances. She asked my DoB so I said "29/3/1996" meaning I was about 12, then quickly went "Sorry 1994!" she just laughed it off and gave me a child, I was amazed.

When did the prices go up? They were a pound return few years back.

:lol: Fair play ;) A £1 return was the cost of a child return, and it was 50p for a flat single if you were under 16. They put the prices up by 10p for a return journey about a year ago I think and I think it's only very recently it's been doubled to £1.20 for a single journey.

And it's not just the Subway! Fuckin First Glasgow putting up a return for me from £3.20 (which is enough to be honest) to a full £4. Scandalous.