Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'd be on the phone going mental. :lol:

Would the guy who would deliver a jiffy bag type package with standard delivery (a book bought 2nd hand from a seller on Amazon) be the regular postman, because our regular postman is an idiot?

He constantly puts the mail for the woman across the hall through my letter box and vice versa, which lead to the woman across the hall sticking up a piece of A4 paper on her door with 'THIS IS FLAT 2/2. FLAT 2/1 IS BEHIND YOU!!!'

The most annoying thing of all is that I thought I had lost my textbook, so ordered a new one. " hours later I discovered the original tectbook in my room meaning I had wated £20. :(

Edited by Fudge

It'd probably be your regular postie - although sometimes round here there's a postie that goes around in a van doing all the parcel deliveries. The sorting office will know what postie it was that should have delivered it though.

You could maybe try selling the spare textbook?

Just read on the beeb that the CPS in London were giving a one-off payment to staff that had managed to go into work when it was snowing.

Do nurses/gritters/other public servants get a payment?

Sorry, but the place is now going to hell in a handcart...

Just read on the beeb that the CPS in London were giving a one-off payment to staff that had managed to go into work when it was snowing.

Do nurses/gritters/other public servants get a payment?

Sorry, but the place is now going to hell in a handcart...

In order of your questions.

No

Yes

Was that the auchterarder guy who supported rangers? :angry:

He should be supporting his local team.

Yes it was. They are all like that,week after week,and they all sound the same. I don't know why I bother listening to that shite. :ph34r:

Yes it was. They are all like that,week after week,and they all sound the same. I don't know why I bother listening to that shite. :ph34r:

I know. It usually takes them 10 minutes to say... Eh Jim....Dont yi hink...Gordon/Walter shid be sacked...eh its jist nae gid enough. A mean a draw against hearts, kin yi buleev it, cos a cannie.

I know. It usually takes them 10 minutes to say... Eh Jim....Dont yi hink...Gordon/Walter shid be sacked...eh its jist nae gid enough. A mean a draw against hearts, kin yi buleev it, cos a cannie.

:lol: That's spot on. I hate when an older woman calls in and she has that squeaky old persons voice,that grates. :angry:

The northern irish women tonight was a complete special.

She was a bit special. :lol: She phone a football show and knows f**k all about the team she is supposed to be speaking about. Then again that is most old firm fans for you. :P

She was a bit special. :lol: She phone a football show and knows f**k all about the team she is supposed to be speaking about. Then again that is most old firm fans for you. :P

"no chick, there both suspended forever from the club" :lol:

"no chick, there both suspended forever from the club" :lol:

I prefer the one on five live,also fighting talk is very good and very funny. Like I said there are some right idiots out there that shouldn't be let anywhere near a phone let alone a football game. :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Was that the auchterarder guy who supported rangers? :angry:

He should be supporting his local team.

The same guy who said "Listen, Chic, I'm telling you it's not that Celtic are better than Rangers, it's that Rangers are worse than Celtic"? :unsure: - or what that another special?

The same guy who said "Listen, Chic, I'm telling you it's not that Celtic are better than Rangers, it's that Rangers are worse than Celtic"? :unsure: - or what that another special?

Probably, when he said where he was from i thought "oh thats nice, a saints fan has phoned in". As soon as he said he was a rangers fan i stopped listening.

I hate those auchterarder scum. :angry: