Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At the football, when the ball goes out for a throw-in/corner, and the linesman waits for the referee to point which way it's going before pointing his flag the same way.

What's the point of them being there if they let the referee make the decision anyway?

Take it you arn't a fan of having a wood in your rough then?

Sorry, no.

Anyway I hate golf and everything about it. It is for lesbians and old men. I have a right to hate it aswell as i have lived on a golf course for the past year :angry: . The only plus side is that i moved to Sweden for a golf course.

Guest Yngwie Malmsteen
The milk cartons where you have to pull the flaps back and pull the middle bit towards you to open it :angry: I really can't do it.

Fnarr!

1. We don't make the rules, we only apply them.

2. It's not clear to whom you refer specifically but, if they're citizens of the European Economic Area then they have freedom of movement within it regardless of their criminal record. We do refuse entry to non European nationals whose presence in the United Kingdom would not be condusive to the public good' as we put it on the paperwork when we send them straight back again! ;)

One year, not long before we were due to go abroad on holiday, we realised that our younger child hadn't been added to our passports. So, after much queueing and begging we got the change made and went on holiday. To my great annoyance we scooted through border controls without anyone checking our passports.

On the way back though, the British passport control was far more thorough and questioned me on dates of birth for the kids, etc. Now if I hadn't had the child on my passport on the way in, what would they have done? Confiscated her?

Thats why they invented Coffee :rolleyes:

We are playing Arbroath away and I have to be at work near home at 745pm and as the Nurse in charge I kinda have to be "with it". So not worth the consequences if something happens and I've not had any sleep :rolleyes:

Generally I'm off on a saturday and work on a sunday, this week though I'm working saturday and off sunday. I desperately want to go to the Saints game, but have important stuff on sunday so a straight shift-swap with a colleague is out of the question.

However a girl at work offered to work the day for me with no obligation to reciprocate on my part, I didn't mind missing out on a day's wages but the plan was scuppered by management who informed me that it was impossible as it meant I wouldn't be fulfilling my contracted hours.

The shift's getting covered anyway and it's not costing them anything, so what the hell does it matter. Damn regulations :angry:

118 24/7

:angry:

Give them a call, it's directory heaven...

Eurgh, studying again all day tomorrow, while working tomorrow night and Saturday night into the bargain. Oh and I was supposed to be going to the Thistle v Queens game because saints aren't playing but 3 of my mates have pulled out of going for various reasons. So do I go on my own like a saddo or just give it a miss altogether?

Give them a call, it's directory heaven...

Eurgh, studying again all day tomorrow, while working tomorrow night and Saturday night into the bargain. Oh and I was supposed to be going to the Thistle v Queens game because saints aren't playing but 3 of my mates have pulled out of going for various reasons. So do I go on my own like a saddo or just give it a miss altogether?

Go to Firhill. Silky Soccer there :P

The milk cartons where you have to pull the flaps back and pull the middle bit towards you to open it :angry: I really can't do it.

Which was invented by a Swede from Lund :lol:

Bit of useless knowledge for you there.

(I am right in saying you live in Lund?)

Edited by breakingdecency

I assumed a mate had been a complete arse towards me (like ususal) when supposedly he was actually being quite helpful. At the moment he won't accept my quite difficult and humble apologies. How can I convince him that I'm genuinely sorry and haven't tried to provoke an argument with him (long story)??? :(

I refer this to the greater wisdom of the community, as I fail.