Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Morrison's story reminds me of a wee incident in the Tuttie's Neuk at Gayfield a few years back.

Having been refused service on accound of being shitfaced, I truned round, informed my mate of the situation then handed him money to buy the round.

My mate then ordered two pints from the very same barmaid, who saw right though our cunning plan and refused to serve him.

:lol:

But we are men! If we just want beer, we walk into shop, grab crates of beer, walk to checkout,put beer down. All in a manly way. We've all done it at some point. Of course, if something else interesting catches your eye, then you have a struggle, but that doesn't matter, for we are men!

So you would rather struggle with the beer than put them into a trolly or a basket....Whatever floats your boat. :P

They were on offer, so they were right in front of the checkout.

There were two of you. You work it out. :P

The good quality, proper Indian restaurant/takeaway in Dalgety Bay has shut down, while the shitey kebabhouse is still carrying on pushing out shite food to drunk folk, paying its illegal workers a pittance.

There's just no justice.

Not that I'm going to stop going mad in the other one when I'm pished. Mmm Munchybox!

The Morrison's story reminds me of a wee incident in the Tuttie's Neuk at Gayfield a few years back.

Having been refused service on accound of being shitfaced, I truned round, informed my mate of the situation then handed him money to buy the round.

My mate then ordered two pints from the very same barmaid, who saw right though our cunning plan and refused to serve him.

:lol:

Damn that rum !

I just watched a film called Eden Lake . its the first time I've actually been properly unsettled by a film. It was amazing, but man its made me look at neds in a new way. Feart to sleep now. :(

Edited by xbl

So.

There I was.

Taken a lassie back to my flat. I'll be honest, not my finest. Infact, given my low number and relatively high standard, it'd have been one for the "Ugliest birds..." thread. Unreal body, not so great in the chops. A proper get in, get out, get her out job.

Nevertheless, we got down to business. Clothes on the floor, she's as wet as an otter's pocket and the wee man is standing to attention and is being tugged like a dry well in Ethiopia. Good times, thinks McMuffin. Port. Storm.

"Give me a second."

*Reaches for the bedside table*

"I'm sorry."

"Whit?"

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend."

"WHIT?"

The game was over quicker than a Ryu Hadouken to finish. Why, oh why, could you not have given me this fairly important information when I started cracking onto you 3 hours ago, or when you were rubbing your arse against my thigh as if Shere Khan was about and you needed man's red flower for protection?

And the worst thing? Despite being fucked around (or not as it happens), being a nice chap I walked her to a taxi. Being Glasgow at 2.45am, we had to walk all the way to fucking Central. So not only did I not get laid, I got cold aswell.

I'm curiously mad and relieved at once.

I fell over my arse in Tesco garage and have been rewarded with a 'fashion' rip in my best jeans. Not to mention the mirth of ScuoboMuff etc...

Just knee'd myself in the face while typing this, time for bed...

And the worst thing? Despite being fucked around (or not as it happens), being a nice chap I walked her to a taxi. Being Glasgow at 2.45am, we had to walk all the way to fucking Central. So not only did I not get laid, I got cold aswell.

:lol: at the story plus you walked from the strath flats to Central and back?

What a genitle man.

Why, oh why, could you not have given me this fairly important information when I started cracking onto you 3 hours ago, or when you were rubbing your arse against my thigh as if Shere Khan was about and you needed man's red flower for protection?

This is maybe the single most greatest thing I have ever read.