Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Similarly, groups of people who stand around outside hotels/restaurants/whatever completely blocking the pavement. I've started just ploughing straight through them. I'm a b*****d.

Or standing infront of Tesco/ASDA with a trolley at the front door.

Similarly, groups of people who stand around outside hotels/restaurants/whatever completely blocking the pavement. I've started just ploughing straight through them. I'm a b*****d.

The worst is when there are a group of folk standing together at baggage collection at an airport. When one of them gets their bags, they stand in the same place talking to their mates and blocking the carousel, instead of moving away to let other folk get in.

Mine: I played forty-five minutes of Pokemon Pearl this morning and switched it off without saving my game :(

Good luck with the move Mel, glad to see you are moving at the weekend when there is no danger of missing an episode of The Street.

Thanks Stuart. Once I'm ensconced in my new nest, my first task will be to plumb in the television in advance of Monday's episodes.

I fear my dust allergy may claim me before they're broadcast though.

Edited by Mel Hutchwright

Was listening to 810MW earlier and Richard Gordon was saying that Barry Ferguson was the third player to have scored in 10 out of the 11 SPL seasons so far. Got to the football before he revealed the other two, and I'd really like to know.

Anyone able to help?

I didn't hear this but am sure I read something in midweek that Scott Severin's goal v United last week means he has scored for the last 10 SPL seasons. Can't find a link but this would seem to bear that out.

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/...84~6957,00.html

Can't think of the other. Boyd's got 9 seasons.

Women.

Why do they only approach you and effectively offer their biff on a plate when you've got other options? Two other options, nonetheless?

Why couldn't you have done this when I had nothing going you fucking slag?

My back is still fucking killing me.

I haven't been able to run, play fives or go out with the dog for a week now.

It's shite.

The car just broke down, Al said he was going round the roundabout and the engine just stopped and wouldn't start again......sounds expensive, might just have to live without a car for a while.

Guest The Phoenix
Walker's "Builder's Breakfast" crisps are awful. Taste like eggy farts.

I know that sounds ridiculously juvenile, but it's an absolutely perfect description of what it tastes like.

I'm more concerned that you have been in a position to eat someone's eggy fart.

Still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a female's.

People who randomly stop in the middle of the street/shop without checking if anyone is behind them.

I spend a fair bit of time in London, and note that the top and bottom of tube station escalators seem to be favoured venues for this w@nkish behaviour too.