Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've just bumped into the back of a woman in my car. Thankfully no-one was hurt and it doesn't look like there's any damage, but I'm still rather annoyed :(

Packaging on kids toys are a fucking nightmare. How I escaped alive after unpacking some of the presents for the wee one the last few days I'll never know! Struggling to type today due to numerous large and deep lacerations to both hands and all fingers.

Man tell me about it! And how we're ever going to get everything South I have no idea.

Some of my neighbours are utter c'nts.

On Saturday night, I had the other door on my landing having a party. My idea of a party involves everyone eating, drinking and merriment. For the neighbours, it seems to involve fighting each other, rebel songs, banging dance tunes and much screaming and slamming of doors. Until 7am.

Last night I had the fuckwit through the wall blasting tunes out until 3am or later, when I decided to move to the blissfully quirt living room, where there's a spare bed under the couch.

Thank f'ck I'm away tomorrow. It'll hopefully be quieter once the festivities are done.

Fecking back at work today, I cannot stress how bad I feel. 4 days on the sauce and about 3 hours sleep last night due to being woken up by my brothers ridiculously loud coughing is not what I call fun.

I hate this time of year.

I got my hair cut today. Its really annoying because it was out of control so I got a little bit more cut off than usual. Unfortunately, after a shower and conditioning, it has become a dead ringer for her majesty the Queens hair. Bugger. :(

Traditionally my work is busy through December with everyone panic buying 2 months worth of stuff because we're shut for 2 days then it's quiet between Christmas and new year when we are down to a skeleton staff. However this year we were dead all December and i went in today it was busy as f**k and I'm going into more tomorrow. Really knackered now and pissed off at the thought of going into it again.

people who drive in the dark with just their sidelights on. see it all the time....utter madness

I lose count each morning of people who are either driving with side lights on or worse - no lights.

I can't decide whether to go to a night out tomorrow night 1 minute away from my work. If I do go, I'll be working til 5/5.30, coming home, getting changed to then head back out towards work to then head home afterwards then back out again on Wednesday morning.

I lose count each morning of people who are either driving with side lights on or worse - no lights.

I can't decide whether to go to a night out tomorrow night 1 minute away from my work. If I do go, I'll be working til 5/5.30, coming home, getting changed to then head back out towards work to then head home afterwards then back out again on Wednesday morning.

if you have showering facilities, you could take a change of clothes, go for your night out, then kip in the work. problem solved! you could even have a lie in, as you wouldn't need to travel! :D

people who drive in the dark with just their sidelights on. see it all the time....utter madness

Aye that really annoys me aswell. Busses and 4x4s seem to be the worst for it. What also really annoys me is folk who drive round with their fog lights on in the dark. They are for use in fog, not clear nights and they aren't there to make the car look good.

Any number of things.

Firstly, having a shit night out where I realised that I was too drunk ro continue.

Secondly, getting insulted by some guy because I am a portly chap. Sure, I challanged gim, picked him up and threw him a bit, but because I was drunk, I couldn't land the killer blow. I threw the c**t about a bit, but each time not hard enough. It could have turned nasty if it wasn't for the Polis interferings.

Thridaly, Chicos in stirling. Now, once upon a time, Chicos was a great place called papas. THe Pizzas were awesome, the kebabs were fresh, with fresh salad, newly made nan bread, and quality donner meat. So I roll in there drunk, and got in a chat with the owner. Apparetly it was Chicos all along, with the other guys just hiring the place out. I left the place reassured that chico would look after me.

I was wrong. When I opened the bag, I got chicken pakora that was greasy and overcoooked, and donnor meat off a standard slab of it. Where did the quality go? I was so disappointed!

I only ate a little bit before throwing it aweay, but I feel so ill. Oh Papas, how I miss you so. :