Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Its Friday, the cnuting garage are going to be closed in a couple hours! What are they doing??? Even if it needs work, I won't have time to get it sorted on the same day. :unsure:

Think we're both going to be unhappy bunnies :(

Edited by Bav

Epic MOT failure, and NOT at a good time for me. :( Needs a minimum of £300-£400 for welding in a tough spot, plus new shocks, exhaust repairs, another new tyre, lots of expensive and needless things. Not a good time for it, given that I leave on the 4th of January.

Epic MOT failure, and NOT at a good time for me. :( Needs a minimum of £300-£400 for welding in a tough spot, plus new shocks, exhaust repairs, another new tyre, lots of expensive and needless things. Not a good time for it, given that I leave on the 4th of January.

Oh no!

My BT problem pales in significance to that...I'm currntly on hold till someone can tell me what the hell is going on.

Are you taking the car with you?

If not I'd be tempted to leave it until you get back. If you are, I'd be tempted to either scrap it (dependign on what you drive) or garage it and buy some shitey £300 car for the short term.

Oh no!

My BT problem pales in significance to that...I'm currntly on hold till someone can tell me what the hell is going on.

b*****ds.

They've no record of the order so I've wasted a day of my holidays to wait in for f**k all.

Edited to add: Yeah looks like you have won Xbass, well done old bean! :lol:

Edited by Bav

b*****ds.

They've no record of the order so I've wasted a day of my holidays to wait in for f**k all.

Edited to add: Yeah looks like you have won Xbass, well done old bean! :lol:

BT are c'nts.

Mobile broadband has been a godsend, as I now have no reason to take their shitty service despite being in a non cable area.

Once again, c'nts.

Do yourself a favour and take a phone/broadband/telly package with Virgin intead.

BT are c'nts.

Mobile broadband has been a godsend, as I now have no reason to take their shitty service despite being in a non cable area.

Once again, c'nts.

Do yourself a favour and take a phone/broadband/telly package with Virgin intead.

It's mothers house I'm renting from her but I told her the other night I wasn't re-newing my lease at the end of February as I'm moving in to Glasgow.

She's now been told to phone BT and make sure they don't take any money on the 15th and to cancel the order.

As you say, c'nts!

It's mothers house I'm renting from her but I told her the other night I wasn't re-newing my lease at the end of February as I'm moving in to Glasgow.

She's now been told to phone BT and make sure they don't take any money on the 15th and to cancel the order.

As you say, c'nts!

As sensible course of action, methinks. Make sure the bank cancel the DD instruction too, as despite having no record of the order, their billing system will no doubt remember to take payment.

Where are you off to in Glasgow btw?

As sensible course of action, methinks. Make sure the bank cancel the DD instruction too, as despite having no record of the order, their billing system will no doubt remember to take payment.

Where are you off to in Glasgow btw?

Merchant City methinks...sharing with my mate from work so it might be a bit of a party flat as he's a mad Irish rugby player :lol:

Merchant City methinks...sharing with my mate from work so it might be a bit of a party flat as he's a mad Irish rugby player :lol:

Christ! Hope you're not counting on the deposit being returned. :P

I've an offer to share a flat with a mate just off Queen Margaret Drive. Tempted, as it's a cracking area, but I'm used to having the place (albeit a skanky 1 bed tenement) to myself.

Still, the extra £150-200 a month would be handy. I'll continue to deliberate...

Edited by wearealldoomed