Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Flexi credit limits :angry:

I'm in credit at work by more than I'm allowed but have got shedloads to do tomorrow and Friday. I've got to go in late so long as I'm in by the core time and leave reasonably early to get my flex down or I automatically lose the excess. Not sure when they think I'll be able to do the work :rolleyes:

I used to go to the pub for a game of pool and a few jars on a Monday night when I stayed at my parents who stay literally across the road from a 24hour ASDA.

Some of the shit I woke up with on a Tuesday morning was uncalled for and my DVD collection went up drastically with a load of shite films that I didn't want but obviously thought would be good when pished.

Get a list posted.

Getting an email from the useless eejits at the BMA this morning informing me that *all* applications for jobs in Scotland have to be received by 5pm Friday (what the f**k? :o )

Shiiiting it, totally, and spending all day attempting to concoct a semi-conherent and convincing application form

Going online just there to upload it, only to find that loads of eejits have been having computer 'issues' so they've extended the deadline to 5pm Tuesday.

Fuxake.

Ach well, at least it's done...

always jobs in the sunshine McB...

Anyhoo, was sent this, and while it's not a PTTGOYN, it sums up my inbox for the entire year...

Hey Team,

Just before the end of the year, I wanted to thank you for the e-mails you have forwarded to me over the year.

I must send a big thank you to whoever sent me the one about rat shit in the glue on envelopes, because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, I now have to wipe the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it all to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time. But that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft are sending me for participating in their special email programs. Or from the senior bank clerk in Nigeria who wants me to split seven million dollars with me for pretending to be a long lost relative of a customer who died intestate.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me.

I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward emails to seven friends and make a wish within five minutes.

I no longer drink Coca-Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy petrol without taking a friend along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm filling up.

I no longer go to shopping centers because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number and then I'll get a phone bill with call bills to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore and Uzbekistan ..

I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my bum.

I can't even pick up the $5.00 I found dropped in the car park because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

If you don't send this email to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will sit on your head at 5:00pm this afternoon and fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump.

I know this because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician.

By the way....a South American scientist after a lengthy study has discovered that people with low IQ who don't have enough sex, always read their emails while holding the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

always jobs in the sunshine McB...

Palmerston North? Hamilton? Rotorua?

They're like 1950s Greenock, sans Cappielow and the views :(

However that will be getting seriously considered if I yet again f**k up my Scottish applications...

8 hour warehouse shift. :( Need the money, but wish I didn't have to travel all the way to work, then work, then travel back with punitive breaks. First hour's the worst though. :)

really?

I've always found the post break hours or 7,8 -11 hr the worst. Cause you've had a break and its difficult to get motivated to go back to it. and 8 or 11 as you count the minutes.

Edited by theentomologist

Taking a day off to wait in for BT :angry:

They've got 2.5 hours left to turn up...

Not so bad, but I didn't go in today because I put my car in for its MOT at the crack of dawn. I had hoped to have heard from them by now, its been some time... :unsure:

Not so bad, but I didn't go in today because I put my car in for its MOT at the crack of dawn. I had hoped to have heard from them by now, its been some time... :unsure:

We're both clock watching then!

I'm half expecting them to turn up when I'm actually wanting to watch something on the telly...

We're both clock watching then!

I'm half expecting them to turn up when I'm actually wanting to watch something on the telly...

Yip, I have a tendency to miss phone calls, so I have my phone with me at all times and I don't want to play music in case I miss the call! I hope it passes. :unsure:

Race you! My MOT phonecall vs. your BT man?

Edited by Xbass Threepwood

Yip, I have a tendency to miss phone calls, so I have my phone with me at all times and I don't want to play music in case I miss the call! I hope it passes. :unsure:

Race you! My MOT phonecall vs. your BT man?

You're on!

What's the prize? :P