Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
I've got a flu virus and feel like shite!

Why do women always whinge when they get a few sniffles and us MEN simply get on with our lives without complaint? :unsure:

See yesterday? I went to the McDonalds in Stevenston and it was fairly busy, the queue was right to the door. Anyway, there was one big queue and when you got to the frint you branched off to one of the tills. However, some wee McDonalds guy came to us and directed us to individual till queues. Anyway, I got stuck behind 2 families who were ordering Happy Meals and as a result all the people who were behind me in the original queue would have been served well before me. I got annoyed when the person 2 behind me in the original queue got served and I was still behind the same 2 families who were taking an eternity.

So I got fed up and walked away and went to the Subway at the Whittlets Roundabout instead.

Do you understand?

I was not amused.

See yesterday? I went to the McDonalds in Stevenston and it was fairly busy, the queue was right to the door. Anyway, there was one big queue and when you got to the frint you branched off to one of the tills. However, some wee McDonalds guy came to us and directed us to individual till queues. Anyway, I got stuck behind 2 families who were ordering Happy Meals and as a result all the people who were behind me in the original queue would have been served well before me. I got annoyed when the person 2 behind me in the original queue got served and I was still behind the same 2 families who were taking an eternity.

So I got fed up and walked away and went to the Subway at the Whittlets Roundabout instead.

Do you understand?

I was not amused.

Understandable. Was amusing today, heard a person bang on about how McDonalds are corporate arseholes and how they hated them...only for them to tell us they are off to Subway. :lol:

Do you understand?

I was not amused.

Yes, so why do they call it fast food ?

The new Iceland advert (featuring Kerry Katona, Jason Donovan and Colleen Nolan) doesn't so much get on my nerves, as makes me fucking furious.

I saw it yesterday. God, it's terrible! I wouldn't expect anymore from Kerry, but Jason you have stooped to a new low <_<:(

There is a girl sitting in the next bank of desks in the computing lab I'm in who is trying to explain something to a mate of hers.

I'm pretty sure she has used the word "basically" 379 times in the past 14.3 seconds.

I fucking hate that word :angry:

There is a girl sitting in the next bank of desks in the computing lab I'm in who is trying to explain something to a mate of hers.

I'm pretty sure she has used the word "basically" 379 times in the past 14.3 seconds.

I fucking hate that word :angry:

Basically the basic thing is that she is basically using 'basically' as a way of making a shite story sound more complicated than it it basically is. :P

Basically the basic thing is that she is basically using 'basically' as a way of making a shite story sound more complicated than it it basically is. :P

People who use the word "basically" are, without exception, trying to appear more articulate and intelligent than they really are.

After leaving several messages on her answerphone without getting any response, I called round to the ex's flat unannounced. I pressed the entryphone buzzer and my daughter answered it.

'Hiya, it's Dad'

'f**k off!' and she slammed the phone down! :o:(

The ex let me in a minute latter but there was sign of the kids who had shut themselves in the lounge. I also got told that if I came round uninvited again, the ex would consult her solicitor about getting an injunction against me from contacting her and the kids. Christ knows what she's got planned for Christmas but I doubt I'll be part of it.... :(