Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If it's MGT9A1 you're doing then, unless they've changed it, you don't *have* to do a question on a company of your choice. There are four questions, of which you choose 2, and only one of the four is about your own company, but you don't have to do it.

My PTTGOYN - I've been in Uni since half five trying to get a bit Maths homework out the way but I just can't seem to grasp it. Got 3 of the 8 questions done but the rest of it just isn't falling into place.

It doesn't look like i'm going to be getting a ticket for this under 16's club night at Velocity with Darren Styles tomorrow night.

If you do manage to get a ticket, give him a boot up the arse from me for producing shite the last year or so.

My petty nag - Uni coursework. I've to write a case report and it's boring as f**k.

Skydivin' was a quality album!! :o

Edit: Looking forward to Kutski tonight? :D:D:D

It was decent, although most of his more recent "Hardcore" tunes have been shite. Weak basslines and a far too commercial sound. He can do far better than what he's been doing. In satying this, "Come Running" was a belter of a tune. Don't get me started on his commercial dance work!

As always, indeed I am :D . Kutski is a fantastic DJ.

Aye yer no joking. Would seem about 99% of people are having problems with it. Had it for 6hours and still haven't been able to play it yet :angry:

yup. :angry: this would be mine also.

tried for convienence to put it on a laptop (not mine its broken :angry::angry: but thats another story bloody wndows xp) then tried to put it on a desktop tower still not :angry::angry:

It was decent, although most of his more recent "Hardcore" tunes have been shite. Weak basslines and a far too commercial sound. He can do far better than what he's been doing. In satying this, "Come Running" was a belter of a tune. Don't get me started on his commercial dance work!

As always, indeed I am :D . Kutski is a fantastic DJ.

There is a Hacienda Warehouse party in Glasgow on 13th Dec. I won't be going due to work but the Happy Monday and Slam are playing. Should be absolutely amazing and something to think about if you like that sort of music.

Drivers on the A9!

What a pain in the ass driving back down from Wick. People whizzing up behind me when I'm driving at the speed limit and unable to wait for the duel carrideways to appear. Yes I drive a Nissan Micra but it does go up to 70 ffs!

Why does this one road attract so many half-wits? :angry:

My rabbit

Went out the back when I finally got home and was greeted by my wee boy bunny running the full length of the garden and sitting at my feet. Thinking "ah at least someone missed me" I picked him up only for the little shit to kick me in the teeth.

I'll feed him to something later on.

Edited by Scolopendra

People who drive with their fog lights on when its dark. Fog lights are for when its foggy, not when its dark. They are also for a purpose, not just to look good!

Also people who keep their lights on full beam when theres traffic coming towards them. They are either plain stupid or just fucking selfish.

People who drive with their fog lights on when its dark. Fog lights are for when its foggy, not when its dark. They are also for a purpose, not just to look good!

Yes! I hate when people have foggers on and it's not foggy! :D

If it's MGT9A1 you're doing then, unless they've changed it, you don't *have* to do a question on a company of your choice. There are four questions, of which you choose 2, and only one of the four is about your own company, but you don't have to do it.

My PTTGOYN - I've been in Uni since half five trying to get a bit Maths homework out the way but I just can't seem to grasp it. Got 3 of the 8 questions done but the rest of it just isn't falling into place.

Do you remember what the other questions are about? They usually go over absolute rubbish in the lectures. Uni at half 5 in the morning - commitment!

PTTGOYN - Turning down a night out to Glasgow due to being pretty skint and developing another cold :(. Also going to watch another dreadful game of football tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by dave_binos