Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When people leave the game when they're getting gubbed at Fifa!

I was 0-4 up away to Barcelona with Hibs after 65 mins and they left once the 4th went in!! :angry:

That pisses me off too.

I got humped 9-0 once :lol: and stayed to the end. It's not the other persons fault that I was shite.

Frikkin cyclists, why in Holyrood park do they insist on using the road when there is a cycle path that runs alongside the road? I know, it is to hold up car tax paying motorists and prevent them getting to work on time. Also the ridiculous amount of roadworks going on in Edinburgh at the moment is phenomenal. Could they make it any more inconvenient to get to work?

Felt a bit cold and shivery yesterday afternoon and only had a couple of scoops in the local before abandoning the football to go home. Just as well as five minutes later, with my stomach acting like a coffee perculator, the world fell out of my bottom. :o My stomach is still growling a bit today and I've got streaming eyes and a runny nose - some sort of virus I suppose. :(

I am wanting to drink some alcohol but my bottles of bud are 2 months past their best before date and I can't pull hard enough to get the cork out the bottle of wine :(

Drink the beers, there will be nothing wrong with them. Bud even invented their born on date thing purely as a marketing ploy.

Car failed its MOT :(

£550 worth of work needed. Robbing b*****ds :angry:

You could buy a car with a years MOT on it for that...

I hate cars, we've decided to run the wifes car to death instead of buying a new one (Death will be round about MOT time when they quote us a figure like that)

You could buy a car with a years MOT on it for that...

I hate cars, we've decided to run the wifes car to death instead of buying a new one (Death will be round about MOT time when they quote us a figure like that)

It would be a right shite tip of a car though. Planning on getting a new car next year at some point anyway.

It would be a right shite tip of a car though. Planning on getting a new car next year at some point anyway.

:o Some of my best cars have been in that price bracket :P

I only had problems when i started paying a couple of grand for them :rolleyes:

I actually meant to post this yesterday but didn't find the time to get on here:

The women in my office are the "things" that get on my nerves. Everythings' always "There are so many calories in that", "A moment on the hips...." "have you tried this diet", "Weight Watchers", "How much did you lose at Weight Watchers last night?"....

Perhaps if they hadn't eaten so much crap to start with they wouldn't ALL be on diets.

Oh yeah, these are the same women who went to the chippie for lunch today :rolleyes:

I actually meant to post this yesterday but didn't find the time to get on here:

The women in my office are the "things" that get on my nerves. Everythings' always "There are so many calories in that", "A moment on the hips...." "have you tried this diet", "Weight Watchers", "How much did you lose at Weight Watchers last night?"....

Perhaps if they hadn't eaten so much crap to start with they wouldn't ALL be on diets.

Oh yeah, these are the same women who went to the chippie for lunch today :rolleyes:

Potatoes are a good source of minerals. Wise lunch option.

Then they go around saying, "ooh, i was naughty and had a chippie, then i was bad and had half a square of chocolate" <_<