Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Peter Kay.

So unfunny its unbelievable, nothing he has done has been any good.

I watched the first part and was disappointed. :( I didn't bother with the rest after that. Got on with other stuff instead.

My reason for opening this thread? I just the French doors in the playroom both wide open! I'd completely forgotten I opened them this afternoon as it was roasting in there (sun on the conservatory all day). I'd have gone to bed and left them like that too had I not happened to go in there to put toys away from the living room! :o Not that I live in the worst of areas, I've been out for the afternoon before now and unwittingly left the doors wide open, but still it isn't really the thing to be doing.

Thats strange...I can't stand Peter Kay (don't rate his stand up, didn't watch Phoenix Nights, disliked Max and Paddy), but thought that thing was really good! Just the right level for well done spoof, without being too slapstick. His finest hour IMO.

Guest The Phoenix
I watched thon Peter Kay thing for 10 minutes, got embarassed for him then switched over.

Truly awful!

Thats strange...I can't stand Peter Kay (don't rate his stand up, didn't watch Phoenix Nights, disliked Max and Paddy), but thought that thing was really good! Just the right level for well done spoof, without being too slapstick. His finest hour IMO.

Complete and utter pish.

My son asked me to Sky + it for him and I'm tempted to press the yellow button, tell him I forgot and let him get 2 hours of his life back.

Different folk like different things of course but I thought it was diabolical.

I loved Phoenix Nights and enjoy some of his stand-up but feel he let himself down badly with that programme.

Different folk like different things of course but I thought it was diabolical.

I loved Phoenix Nights and enjoy some of his stand-up but feel he let himself down badly with that programme.

"Obnobs. The drink arf yer brew!" :lol: :lol:

I watched thon Peter Kay thing for 10 minutes, got embarassed for him then switched over.

Truly awful!

Wasn't that the point of it.... :lol:

I have to agree,it was the best thing on the TV last night. (Apart from kingpin :D )

I have to agree,it was the best thing on the TV last night. (Apart from kingpin :D )

Women who huff despite being assured that the film is great 'and has an amish bowler going on a road trip'.

I would have thought the point of the show would also be to raise a few laughs but it failed miserably in my opinion.

Kingpin on the other (Rubber) hand was hilarious.