Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Really really girly girls and stupid teachers...

Was in a school doing an environment show with some animals today. 3 out of the 4 classes I had were great but the last one was feckin terrible. Didn't help that the school had put me in a room that was completely unsuitable for my purpose (despite being told the requirements when they booked).

Anyway there was a group of 5-6 young girls (down Kilt down :P ) that sat and whispered all the way through until we got to the last half hour which is entierly animal handling. I was bringing the giant cockroach round and the other kids were fine but these girls were being really stupid and acting scared of it. Eventually one put her hands out so I let the roach wander off into her hand, she screamed and dropped the thing and all 6 of them ran to the back of the room and stood there like a herd of frightened gazel. Cockroach was nowhere to be seen and I was getting a bit worried as I knew damn fine it had to be stuck to one of them.

Next thing I know their teacher spots this big monster cockroach and instead of calmy tapping my shoulder he jumps up and screams (and I really mean screams, he screamed like a big fucking wean)...

OH MY GOD IT'S ON HER SKIRT

...while pointing to one of the girls.

Well you can imagine the result of that. I had to damn near rugby tackle this girl to get the blasted cockroach back. <_<

I probably shouldn't be allowed to work with kids! :lol::D

Your job sounds fucking immense. I salute you.

Ever handled a camel spider?

Your job sounds fucking immense. I salute you.

Ever handled a camel spider?

I haven't no, I've read they are very hard to keep in captivity and have powerful jaws too. I have been chewed on by an asian preying mantis though if that counts?

Just as well we don't use them in the shows, the scariest thing we get to use is the goliath tarantulas!

But good God I reckon a few of the kids shat themselves when their teacher screamed today, what a ponce! <_<

Edited by Mousey

And a Camel Spider's revenge. :o

post-7951-1223658331.jpg

If I can be very geeky camel spiders aren't really spiders and they aren't venemous so whatever did that it wasn't a camel spider. ;) If I can get even geekier that actually looks more like a bite from a brown recluse spider.

EDIT: I worry about myself sometimes...

http://household-tips.thefuntimesguide.com...rownrecluse.php

Edited by Mousey

Guest The Phoenix
If I can be very geeky camel spiders aren't really spiders and they aren't venemous so whatever did that it wasn't a camel spider. ;) If I can get even geekier that actually looks more like a bite from a brown recluse spider.

EDIT: I worry about myself sometimes...

http://household-tips.thefuntimesguide.com...rownrecluse.php

I bow to your superior knowledge.

I sure don't want a brown recluse spider as a pet. :blink:

I knew this. I believe that they are actually in the scorpion family :)

I may not describe myself as wacky or zany, but everything else applies. You have successfully convinced me that I am a complete studenty w****r. :(

High fives for the gorgeous and funky hair clique! :D

Zany. The zany hair clique. Surely?

Really really girly girls and stupid teachers...

Next thing I know their teacher spots this big monster cockroach and instead of calmy tapping my shoulder he jumps up and screams (and I really mean screams, he screamed like a big fucking wean)...

OH MY GOD IT'S ON HER SKIRT

...while pointing to one of the girls.

Well you can imagine the result of that. I had to damn near rugby tackle this girl to get the blasted cockroach back. <_<

I probably shouldn't be allowed to work with kids! :lol::D

Brilliant! Your mates must love having you around. You're full of stories like that. :lol:

I reckon a few of the kids shat themselves when their teacher screamed today, what a ponce! <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why won't she let me shag her instead of that w@nk

Yes, very droll. I obviously would, although she's a bit of a BOBFOC (looks like what you'd imagine Ruud Van Nistelrooy's wee sister would look like, but from the neck down she's phenomenal).

It just saddens me that women as a rule are generally attrated to total dickheads- I've acted that way before as well and it does work. Psychology is a weird thing.