Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A petty complaint indeed here, but I'm sure it'll be appreciated by anyone who's ever been in one of the several hundred Inverclyde supermarkets: Old women who stop right in the middle of the aisle to have a conversation, and position their trolleys so that the whole fucking aisle's blocked off. Then, you ask them politely if they can move, and they just blatantly ignore you, so you try to squeeze past, and then you get growled at for not just standing for half an hour while they discuss a load of bollocks.

A petty complaint indeed here, but I'm sure it'll be appreciated by anyone who's ever been in one of the several hundred Inverclyde supermarkets: Old women who stop right in the middle of the aisle to have a conversation, and position their trolleys so that the whole fucking aisle's blocked off. Then, you ask them politely if they can move, and they just blatantly ignore you, so you try to squeeze past, and then you get growled at for not just standing for half an hour while they discuss a load of bollocks.

It's not just Inverclyde! We have old people problems in our supermarkets down in Englandshire too, believe it or not. :P

HGG, you have made my day. 30 is indeed the new 20 :lol:;)

:lol: Indeed. I'm 30 next year, so I'm with you on that one. ;)

Shouldn't that post have been in the RTBC thread if it made your day?! :P

Oh, but you don't have the sheer numbers we have. Thousands of them, and we have Nell fucking McFadden to contend with too.

:lol: I'll give you that one. I'm afraid we have enough to contend with with our dreadful Rochdale scroats. :( I'm not at all judgemental, by the way! :unsure::(

Not only that in supermarkets,people that just leave their trollies in the middle of the aisle and go of looking for what they need. That really pisess me off no end. :angry:

You ok Eddie? :lol: Nothing serious I hope.....then again being from Kirkcaldy it could be a wide range of illnesses :P

My pttgoyn is that my internet is so slow and I wanna watch black books :(

It won't kill me but it's pretty frustrating......

Had to go and see the doctor again, blood pressure is still pretty low, constantly feeling faint and they still don't know what's causing it..... I feel like a bloody pincushion as I've had so many bloody needles stuck in me!!!

I'm just glad I'm not in as much pain as I was last week :)

It won't kill me but it's pretty frustrating......

Had to go and see the doctor again, blood pressure is still pretty low, constantly feeling faint and they still don't know what's causing it..... I feel like a bloody pincushion as I've had so many bloody needles stuck in me!!!

I'm just glad I'm not in as much pain as I was last week :)

Glad to hear you are on the mend :)

Must be all the Kirkcaldy bugs finally catching up with you ;):P

Absolutely crumbled my ankle first period today in PE and went along to casualty with a suspected fracture. Turns out it's just a bad sprain, but holy f**k, i've never ever felt pain like that in my entire life. Though i was gonna spew and had a really loud ringing in my ears, felt as though i was going to collapse.

Absolutely crumbled my ankle first period today in PE and went along to casualty with a suspected fracture. Turns out it's just a bad sprain, but holy f**k, i've never ever felt pain like that in my entire life. Though i was gonna spew and had a really loud ringing in my ears, felt as though i was going to collapse.

sore ain....

Aye, I mind when I fractured my achilles tendon, my ankle still doesn't feel right two years later, at the time I couldn't stand up on it.

Of course, my dad, in a true sense of one up-man ship, related the tale of when he was with the Flyers, he tried bodychecking this big fat c**t of an opposition player, who prompty collapsed on my dad and broke both my dad's ankles...

I sprained my ankle in July and ohmygod did it hurt like f**k. I'm walking again properly but I still need to do my exercises daily and I'm wearing an ankle support when I do any sport on it.

My advice is go and see a good physio as soon as possible. Make sure you do all the strengthening exercises they give you. Its worth it not to do it again!