Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't know whether I was breast or formula fed, and I have no intention of finding out either. The last thing I want to think about is sucking my mum's tits.

Im the same...how do people know this sort of stuff? Its not the sort of thing that comes up in conversation normally is it?

Guest The_Scarlet_Spook
I rather suspect that someone claiming a midwife warned him his kid would be fat and stupid is more likely to be the one who got touchy about something he didn't want to hear.

The Scarlet Spook suspects an ego has outstripped the humility of an individual in this instance.

I rather suspect that someone claiming a midwife warned him his kid would be fat and stupid is more likely to be the one who got touchy about something he didn't want to hear.

Can you not read or are you just fucking stupid?

I would not have minded if they told us the standard stuff that their job requires them to tell us but they were trying to make us feel bad about the fact we were giving the wee boy formula and were very persistant towards Carol about breastfeeding.

Read that a couple of times so you take my point in this time eh.

Guest Spank the monkey

Derby day approaching and i've been excitedely nervous (or nervously excited) all week.

My constant waffling on about how i cannot wait seems to annoy said friend who informs me its only a game and a diddy league game at that!!!!????

Wtf!!! who do you support....Oh i forgot Man U and you have a season ticket for your armchair.......p***k!!! <_<:lol:

Guest BullyWee1878
Derby day approaching and i've been excitedely nervous (or nervously excited) all week.

My constant waffling on about how i cannot wait seems to annoy said friend who informs me its only a game and a diddy league game at that!!!!????

Wtf!!! who do you support....Oh i forgot Man U and you have a season ticket for your armchair.......p***k!!! <_<:lol:

Is that Steven/Eddie Hitler you are talking about ?

Guest The Phoenix

At a meeting with Anne McGuire Parliamentary Under Secretary (Disabled People) & MP for Stirling and we got talking about football.

Turns out her husband is a Director at Clyde FC.

Quite irrationally I found that quite annoying. :lol:

At a meeting with Anne McGuire Parliamentary Under Secretary (Disabled People) & MP for Stirling and we got talking about football.

Turns out her husband is a Director at Clyde FC.

Quite irrationally I found that quite annoying. :lol:

Len McGuire, former Chairman.

Totally agree with you there. If you're having problems then the chief executives e-mail address is pretty easily available on the net.

I got put through to some American lad who just said "Sometimes you just gotta walk away.."

I mean., wtf? :blink::angry:

not that it gets on my nerves but it's just rather strange.....

some random guy i have never seen in my life just sent me a bebo message saying...

'subject: rovers

aaaalbioneeeeeee albioneeeeeeeeeee oh way oh way oh way.............. albioneeeeeeeeee albioneeeeeeeeeee'

we're playing them tomorrow, but why would a random guy send me a message saying that?

freak

When you get invited to a party, but it's group of mates being invited, and the one that's been told tells everyone but you, so you miss the chance to have a night out, and need to be informed by another friend who's there who isn't part of that group, by which time it's too late to go. :angry:

Some people just piss me off, don't know why I bother sometimes.

not that it gets on my nerves but it's just rather strange.....

some random guy i have never seen in my life just sent me a bebo message saying...

'subject: rovers

aaaalbioneeeeeee albioneeeeeeeeeee oh way oh way oh way.............. albioneeeeeeeeee albioneeeeeeeeeee'

we're playing them tomorrow, but why would a random guy send me a message saying that?

freak

... because he was pished perhaps?