Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Indeed, but from what I gather if it was just a dummy with no camera in it then it wouldn't even flash? I guess I just have to wait and see what postie brings me over the coming weeks. I'm going to dread the post arriving for ages now, aren't I?! :(

I think they flash regardless if there is any film or not in them.

Although some years ago now, my speeding fine thingy did say the road speed limit where I got done :ph34r:

This is one for those in the Paisley area, or indeed anyone who's had to pay a visit to Royal Alexandra Hospital.

What bellend designed the traffic lights at the junction of Corsebar Road and Lounsdale Road? Seriously, you're trying to get to the hospital as soon as possible to see someone who's just had a pretty major operation, visiting time is not very long, and naturally there's a lot of traffic in that part of town at that time. So what genius programmed the traffic lights to go to green for all of 5 seconds, so you're sitting waiting for, literally, 10 fucking minutes to get past the junction the hospital?

It is indeed a petty complaint. But it does indeed get on my fucking nerves.

Aye they're a pain in the arse those lights, especially during rush hour. Best to avoid them at all costs.

When I did my driving test earlier this year those lights were involved in the route and I probably spent about a quarter of the total time the test took sitting at them.

My neighbour has twice in the last 3 weeks phoned a 999 ambulance as she was unwell <_< Right now there is an ambulance outside her house again.

There is in the Falkirk area only two 999 ambulances available at one time and she is wasting one of them.

Whats wrong with her?

Whats wrong with her?

Nothing

It is all in her mind <_<

Don't get me wrong she is a decent neighbour but i just hate the waste of an ambulance as 16 years ago my mum had a heart attack and 1 ambluance was at car accident and the other was at someone who had phoned 999 for a broken toe.

Edited by keithgy

Fecking colds and flus.

I was meant to be going out tonight and it fell through but it's probably just as well as I've only been able to breathe through my mouth all night and I've just spent the last 5mins throwing up

I really really really REALLY hate having the cold! Why the hell am I getting one at this time of year anyway?! It's not even cold outside yet!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

Fecking colds and flus.

I was meant to be going out tonight and it fell through but it's probably just as well as I've only been able to breathe through my mouth all night and I've just spent the last 5mins throwing up

I really really really REALLY hate having the cold! Why the hell am I getting one at this time of year anyway?! It's not even cold outside yet!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

Catching a cold has nothing to do with cold weather.

I was a bit sniffy and sneezy on thursday but it passed in about 10 minutes.