Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What a shit night out. Ive been out since midday, yet Im still sober, and I have the horrible feeling I was hamstringing my mates by picking fight with people. For once, I was ready to start a bit of chaos, ready to properly hit some people, but I was delayed. Damn. :(

I'm glad you dont go out in Kirkcaldy, you sound terrifying!!! :o

What a shit night out. Ive been out since midday, yet Im still sober, and I have the horrible feeling I was hamstringing my mates by picking fight with people. For once, I was ready to start a bit of chaos, ready to properly hit some people, but I was delayed. Damn. :(

Once upon a time........

Once upon a time........

Ach, have you never felt like the world owes you something? No matter what my provocation was, people shied away. At one point, my so called "friends" calmed some guy down who was going to hit me. I made my comments for a reason, hit me mother fukcker.

Ach, have you never felt like the world owes you something? No matter what my provocation was, people shied away. At one point, my so called "friends" calmed some guy down who was going to hit me. I made my comments for a reason, hit me mother fukcker.

Are you sure you're still sober? :P

Why try and entice someone to hit you? What is the point in that?

That's what I thought. For someone who pontificated about the behaviour of drunk people in Glasgow that post was quite unbelievable. Drunken behaviour is bad enough but sober - no excuse.

Xbl - you should have went to the footie. Did you know we are top of the league? Woohoo.

Im actually infuriatinglly sober. Ive been drinking since midday, Ive spent about £120, and yet I can still remember everythring, and Ive hit no-one. For me, this was it. I had some bad news by email, which yes, provoked me to make a fresh stasrt with my life, but I wanted to thump away the darkness.

Only one guy wanted to hit me, and even then he was more or elss ineffective. I actually wanted someone to punch me, to knock sense into me, to hurt me, for I have not been hurt physically in long, long time. I need to know that I can take the physical torment, that it is still a good mask for emotional torment, and that Im still able to look after myself.

Thats not too much to ask surely?

Im actually infuriatinglly sober. Ive been drinking since midday, Ive spent about £120, and yet I can still remember everythring, and Ive hit no-one. For me, this was it. I had some bad news by email, which yes, provoked me to make a fresh stasrt with my life, but I wanted to thump away the darkness.

Only one guy wanted to hit me, and even then he was more or elss ineffective. I actually wanted someone to punch me, to knock sense into me, to hurt me, for I have not been hurt physically in long, long time. I need to know that I can take the physical torment, that it is still a good mask for emotional torment, and that Im still able to look after myself.

Step away from the keyboard.

Seriously - do yourself a favour - post no more tonight.

I must admit that I was all set to take the piss but you have issues man.

Get yourself into a boxing club, it'll do you a lot of good on a lot of levels.

Why try and entice someone to hit you? What is the point in that?

Its the darkness. I love to be within the darkness, but I need to know that I am still king and that there is nothing scarier than me lurking in the gloom. Plus I need to be ready, for come the revolution, this truly will be the autumn of our days, and I need to know whether I stand in the glow of angelic light, or if I will shuffle within the darkness.

That's what I thought. For someone who pontificated about the behaviour of drunk people in Glasgow that post was quite unbelievable. Drunken behaviour is bad enough but sober - no excuse.

Xbl - you should have went to the footie. Did you know we are top of the league? Woohoo.

I catually broke off my all day session to catch up with a mate who was visiting the country for the first time in a year, else I would have driven it. Well done by the way, I have nothing against Ayr.

Its the darkness. I love to be within the darkness, but I need to know that I am still king and that there is nothing scarier than me lurking in the gloom. Plus I need to be ready, for come the revolution, this truly will be the autumn of our days, and I need to know whether I stand in the glow of angelic light, or if I will shuffle within the darkness.

:huh:

Yes.

Getting on my nerves right now is the fact I can't effing well sleep again. Some oik pisses me off and it's me that gets the sleepless nights over it. How bloody annoying is that? At least he'll get to go crying to someone, like Mummy or big sister I guess. I'd tell him to jump up his own arse and die if not for the fact there's a two-faced, gossip-spreading mate of his firmly wedged up it already.

xbl, you're just weird, lad. :lol:

Still trying to claim you are sober? :huh:

Getting on my nerves right now is the fact I can't effing well sleep again. Some oik pisses me off and it's me that gets the sleepless nights over it. How bloody annoying is that? At least he'll get to go crying to someone, like Mummy or big sister I guess. I'd tell him to jump up his own arse and die if not for the fact there's a two-faced, gossip-spreading mate of his firmly wedged up it already.

xbl, you're just weird, lad. :lol:

:lol: THank you! THis board isnt the same without your scathing, yet lighthearted, comments.

Shiiiit dawg.

Fish drank a whole crate of John Smiths while writing Shortcut to Somewhere?

You need to pay me a tenner just to drink one can. :(

I'll give you the tenner, just so long as you promise to have your posting rights temporarily disabled once you've finished the can.