Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I PM'ed the wife earlier, but the boot didn't bother reading it.

Now I have to turn my head 45 degrees to the other end of the couch and actually speak to her.

Bitch.

:lol:

Having read about your cider drinking exploits I am seriously considering sacking beer as my reality eradicator and going on the cider at the wedding I'm going to on Saturday.

:lol:

Having read about your cider drinking exploits I am seriously considering sacking beer as my reality eradicator and going on the cider at the wedding I'm going to on Saturday.

Mass produced cider is basically the same shite as mass produced beer. At a wedding it will be pints of Strongbow or bottles of Magners, and probably pretty costly.

Start yourself off by getting four cheeky quality cider bottles from Morrisons for a fiver. Some of them are gorgeous, and most are pint bottles. :D

Mass produced cider is basically the same shite as mass produced beer. At a wedding it will be pints of Strongbow or bottles of Magners, and probably pretty costly.

Start yourself off by getting four cheeky quality cider bottles from Morrisons for a fiver. Some of them are gorgeous, and most are pint bottles. :D

If my wife ever has cider i will be under the table hiding

I'll do that my big pal!

It's Carols workmate that is getting married so I better take it easy anyway.

What a shit night out. Ive been out since midday, yet Im still sober, and I have the horrible feeling I was hamstringing my mates by picking fight with people. For once, I was ready to start a bit of chaos, ready to properly hit some people, but I was delayed. Damn. :(