Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't have to be pregnant to get that craving. I could eat all kinds of junk food all the time. The problem then is that I end up craving healthy stuff instead!

If you bought the unhealthy stuff at the beginning of the week with a view to leaving it til the Thursday when the craving hits you, you'd fail. The craving would hit you on Tuesday at the latest, purely because it's there. Then you'd eat it, then on Thursday, the craving comes back and you've nothing there because you've already eaten it. Just don't bother buying any of it unless you actually want to eat it there and then.

My sweet craving has subsided and now I just feel sick! Time for something savoury!

The strawberries I took with me for lunch today smelled of sour milk :(

This pregnancy thing sounds rubbish!

:lol: The first 12-14 weeks suck, then everything up until about week 30 is great. After that, you're about as graceful as a baby elephant, you can't sleep because you have a small person sat on your bladder and have to get up 7 times a night for a wee, and of course then there's the getting up itself. It takes a few times longer than it used to because you weigh so much more, and even if you didn't actually weigh more, your sheer bulk would slow you up anyway.

Obviously, it's totally worth it, though. ;)

XBL, do you not drive? Get in the car and go!

I have a 47 inch waste and a 51 inch bust so it's fair to say at 18 weeks I'm looking like a small elephant. But that doesn't matter because everyday I feel these tiny movements of the 6inch human thats in my tummy! :D

No no no no no no no! It's all lies! Pregnancy's fab! :D Like LM says, get over any sickness and to the bit where you have a bump and start to feel/see things going on. Amazing stuff!

Xbl - you're back! Get out to the shop for your crap. I get those cravings too and know how awful it is to ignore them. Get yourself a treat for being good all week, eat it, enjoy it and then get back on the wagon a happy man - it's the only way! B)

:lol:The first 12-14 weeks suck, then everything up until about week 30 is great. After that, you're about as graceful as a baby elephant, you can't sleep because you have a small person sat on your bladder and have to get up 7 times a night for a wee, and of course then there's the getting up itself. It takes a few times longer than it used to because you weigh so much more, and even if you didn't actually weigh more, your sheer bulk would slow you up anyway.

Obviously, it's totally worth it, though. ;)

XBL, do you not drive? Get in the car and go!

5 weeks left, you fucking beauty! I'm holding you to this!

Xbl - you're back! Get out to the shop for your crap. I get those cravings too and know how awful it is to ignore them. Get yourself a treat for being good all week, eat it, enjoy it and then get back on the wagon a happy man - it's the only way! B)

Aye, I've not been on the general nonsense forum for a few weeks, did I miss anything?

And I dont even need the car...I live about 3 minutes walk from the petrol station. Ill probably go for a quick walk soon. :ph34r:

Aye, I've not been on the general nonsense forum for a few weeks, did I miss anything?

And I dont even need the car...I live about 3 minutes walk from the petrol station. Ill probably go for a quick walk soon. :ph34r:

did the gray ghosts crossover go smoothly

People that celebrate play-off results before they are finished.

i'm holding those who were saying GIRUY to Leeds and Clyde responsible for their comebacks. <_<

:ass

Oh wait Synex posted that - this calls for a few more :

:ass :ass :ass :ass :ass:D:lol: B)

Edited by Garrowhillclyde

Its been a pretty crappy day, but i was looking forward to a seminar, a nice can of coke and really nice cookies and a lemon pie thing. Got there, and all they had was water and horrible cookies :(