Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Leave them alone - they'll go away within a day if you don't touch them.

The horse has already bolted I think... shaving just made them ten times worse.

I've tried Sudacream on them as well (it's great for spots) but again, think that might have made them worse.

Whats wrong with it?

Everything. :P We waited about two hours to get in,then finger printing/scanning,and pictures...Maybe they would like us to take our shoes,belts,coats ect off...Again. :angry:

Everything. :P We waited about two hours to get in,then finger printing/scanning,and pictures...Maybe they would like us to take our shoes,belts,coats ect off...Again. :angry:

Oh, ok :lol:

Oh, ok :lol:

I cant remember how many times I had to take my belt,coat,shoes ect off in the airports but it was a bit of a pain in the arse.In saying that New York is a great place. I'd go again in a heart beat. :D

I cant remember how many times I had to take my belt,coat,shoes ect off in the airports but it was a bit of a pain in the arse.In saying that New York is a great place. I'd go again in a heart beat. :D

In future, don't have a coat/belt on, and make sure you have easily removable shoes. Makes it far easier :)

In future, don't have a coat/belt on, and make sure you have easily removable shoes. Makes it far easier :)

I bought a pair of crocs,just in case it happend on the way back.....They didn't even ask me to take my shoes off! :lol:

So do I. It's fucking sore when I turn sharply at work. Means I've been able to just stand behind the bar and do f**k all waitering though :)

Being paid for doing nothing due to niggly injuries, more commonly know as a 'Marco Negri'.

Being paid for doing nothing due to niggly injuries, more commonly know as a 'Marco Negri'.

I'd need to work out where the goals were and develop a serious coke habit for that comparison to stick :(